Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You could save a life

Hey people,i trust you've all been great? I'm not really back yet,but had to briefly pop in to share this with you.I personally do not know who Pastor Mobolaji Adeyemi is,but the fact that he's human makes me want to do this,plus Sisi Yemmie toasted me into doing it and we all know she's sweet.However,the aspect of it all that warmed and won my heart was the fact that both the pastor ad his wife do lots of charity works.I appreciate people who can actually be charitable.So,here we go;

You could save a life by re-blogging this or being a part of the contribution or even toast someone into contributing,whatever your ministry is.*wink*

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm looking for your contact info for a bookreview/post?
    Can you email me at EdenLiterary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete