Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Back,i guess

*peeps*
*walks in very slowly*
*clears cobwebs blocking the way*
*coughs*
Hey...*coughs*...people,
How have you been? *no answer* I said how have you been.*silence*
Ok,i'm sorry!!! I was wrong,i shouldn't have been gone for so long,and for that i apologize.You know i don't stay away for as long as i did this time,but things got really crazy.You know,it's not an easy task trying to be a responsible man.There are so many bills to pay and you can't run home...well,except you're running home to with money.It wasn't my intention to be gone for so long,but work and life merged to conspire against me.So please forgive me! Oh you have? Thank you!!! Gracias!!! 

A lot happened since the last time i made a post.I became an uncle.Yeah,my elder brother had a baby boy in September of 2013 and i've somehow managed to be seeing him more often that i used to.In my defense,we stay quite close now.Ok,ok,ok,i see him often cos of my nephew.He's a little angle.He's adorable,veeeeeery cute (that flows in the family sha hehehe) and he has something in common with me...an opening in his ear.Yeah,i have that.I'd have posted a pix of him,but i don't want it stolen and be used for dp(s) all over the world.He can't handle such pressure for now.Hehehehehe Anyway,some weeks after then,i moved to a bigger and classier apartment (the one close to my brother's).A few weeks after then,i bought a car.It indeed was a very good year for me,God is awesome.Lots of good things indeed happen in 2013,including you guys.You're fine and life's moving,that's something worth heralding.The remaining good news is going to be left as a surprise.*wink* Last year was a great year,but i know this year will be even better.

I'll stop here for now and return with normal posts and poems.Happy new year to you.May the same grace that make high flyers of ordinary men envelop you this year.This is definitely going to be a great year!

22 comments:

  1. Yay! congrats on being an awesome uncle. give a kiss to the bundle of joy for me... here's a big cheers to an even awesome year ahead! you have to give moi a jolly ride o. blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.Don't worry,i'm still waiting for you to visit,we'd groove the whole of PH.

      Delete
  2. Na wa o. See enlargement things. Just dey grow bigger dey go.

    There's one more news we r waiting to hear o. *coughs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.Don't worry,you'll get the news soon!

      Delete
  3. Happy new year and welcome back!
    Triple Congratulations on being an uncle, moving into a bigger apt and getting a car.
    Now waiting for the surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot.The surprise will be unveiled when the time is right.

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year. 2014 will be more awesome for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big amen to that! Thank you very much Okeoghene.

      Delete
  5. Yah! Atilola's blog post worked. lol.

    Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that he has the same lips as you! Glad you're back, you were missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to get back to you on that.LOL

      It' good to know i was missed and it's good to be back.Thanks alot.

      Delete
  7. Welcome back! Happy new year! I know how you feel about being an uncle...i became an aunty too and I'm crazy about my niece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Congrats to you too Sisi Yemmie.Trust me,i've never carried any baby as much as i've carried my nephew.Even when my back hurts,i'd still carry him standing or sitting,anyhow he decides he wants it.LOL

      Happy new year to you and Bobo.

      Delete
  8. Yay!
    Good to have you back. Congratulations on the many blessings of God in your life and the lives of those around you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot Ema Leecious.It's really good to be back.

      Delete
  9. wow!!! wonderful things...what's the next suprise? Tying the knot? :) I am the little bride o!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha HoeyDame no go kee person! Don't worry,when the time comes for tying the knot,your application will be reviewed.

      As for the surprise,it will be unveiled when the time is right.

      Delete
  10. The Lord has been good to you. Congrats on all sides.
    So,when we dey wash the motor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lord has really been good to me o,Thanks a lot.

      Delete