Thursday, July 4, 2013

Poetic Thursday: Look at me

Hey people,how are you all doing this lovely Thursday? I have been awesome as usual even though work is not taking things easy. I had wanted to post something fresh today,but i'm not tired and lazy to even imagine. So here's one of my old poems, but good too and expressive as always. Read, enjoy, comment and share if you will.


LOOK AT ME
Look at me
A kobo in my pocket
No house to call a home
No one to call my own

Look at me
Living on my faith
Sustained by my thinking
Yet a victim of its result

Look at me
Always sitting alone
Always fleeing the crowd
Always thinking

Look at me
Deceived by the one thing I love the most
Deceived by the ones I love
Deceived by me

Look at me
Sitting alone after work
Thinking and thinking
But of just one thing

Look at me
Happy when I am alone
Cos it gives me time to think of you
Times to laugh

Look at me
So much in love
So much in love with you
So much in love with you











11 comments:

  1. Nice Poem, Check Out The Latest Nigerian Entertainment Gist HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sha still found a way to add love to something that was not a love poem, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *covers face* LOL When i read it yesterday,i said something close to what you said.

      Delete
  3. Its amazing how you never fail to put a smile on my face with your words! Nice as always and always seems to mimic what I am going through in my own life. Keep them coming desire what others might say with their comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite what others may say..oops spelled that wrong, sorry!

      Delete
    2. I'm glad i'm able to do that with just my words.I'm going to try and keep them coming too.Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Choi! My brother is such a romantic! Becqui.... u do well o!

    ReplyDelete