Hey people,how have you been and how did your weekend go? Hope your week wasn't as stressful as mine? Lest i forget,i'm sorry i couldn't come through this past week with Poetic Thursday,the week didn't take it easy with me.Before i go right into the post for today,let me use this opportunity to say a gigantic CONGRATULATIONS!!! to Aloted.She put to bed a bouncing baby boy a few weeks back and we're very excited for her.God,indeed,is awesome!!! You know,it's always cool to hear that a woman gives birth and the baby,mother,father and entire family are doing fine.God bless you woman and that boisterous Bionic! Like i told you before,tell her not to take it easy with the JJC to the world! LOL
You know,we sometimes act without considering the consequences of our actions.Imagine a gurl calling every guy sweetheart,sweetie,love,baby etc when chatting with or talking on the phone with them.Apart from the ones that have serial 'mugus',they are innocent of cheating.But which guy will want to believe that when he sees those names that was supposed to be 'Limited Edition' with him enjoying the only copy,being dished out to others? Truth is,we need to have limits if we must have successful relationships with people.Regardless of whether they are friends or mere acquaintances.The fact that you people are best friends doesn't mean you shouldn't have limits when it comes to them.I'm going to highlight some of the limits that should be established so as to have respectful relationships with people.
1. As a lady,you should have LIMITS to what you share with your friends about your partner.I don't care how close you people are,you just need to draw a line.The human mind is very funny.There are some things you share with your friend about your partner and they lose respect for them or start seeing them in a very strange light.
2. As an individual,you need to have LIMITS to what you talk about when in a circle of friends.Truth is,not everyone in that circle wants your success.Sometimes,none of them want your success.
3. As a lady,you need to watch the closeness you share with a male that isn't your partner.Apart from the fact that it makes your partner uncomfortable,it also poses a threat to your relationship.The reason is that feelings begin to fly after sometime,whether from you or towards you,and these feelings are mostly blind to the fact that you already are in a relationship.The point also goes for the men.
4. As a person,you need to have LIMITS to what you share with your partner.Don't get me wrong though,i'm not saying you should hide stuffs from them,but you'd agree with me that it's inappropriate to let your partner know you have a crush on your best friend and wouldn't mind having a fling with them if the opportunity arises.
5. As a lady or guy,you need to have LIMITS to what you discuss or how you play with your friend's partner.There are some discussions that are simply INAPPROPRIATE,i don't care how close and how free you are with them.
6. As a lady or guy,you need to be mindful of your partner when you're chatting with someone who isn't your partner.That means you should watch the content of your chats.When chatting,ask yourself if you can allow your partner see the chats.
7. If the person is your mere acquaintance,then it means you should really have LIMITS.There are some questions you're not entitled to ask or answer or favors you're not expected to ask.
8. If you guys are acquaintances,then there are parts of the house that are off-limits.When you visit,please stay in the sitting room.
9. As a guy,if she's not your partner,then her boobs and ass are off-limits.I don't care if she's a bad gurl,don't touch or tap nada!!!
I'd stop here for now,but i'm sure you have an idea of what i'm talking about.Have a most pleasant day and week ahead.