Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A different kind of sanitization

Hey people,how have you been? Is it just me or the week is running fast? For those who are working for other people,are your bosses trying to kill you? Because i have a very strong reason to believe my boss is trying to kill me.I mean,how else will you explain him calling me before 6am when resumption time is 8am? As if that isn't enough,he won't let me close when my colleagues are closing and nope,i'm not the most paid! So,do you now believe my claim?

Anyway,that man isn't the reason for this post jare,God pass am and i'll survive.This is going to be a brief post.I made sure i gave you an hint so you won't think i'm referring to the normal sanitization.Life is all about relationships.Working relationships,emotional relationships,academic relationships etc.And these relationships are best when they're symbiotic.However,every one of us,or almost every one of us,have a few friends who are parasites.I mean,they don't contribute anything at all in your relationship.They're the ones who always need money,they're the ones who always need advice,they're the ones who always need a shoulder to cry on,they're the ones who always want a secret kept.They just always have a need but don't bother about contributing.The thing is,we sometimes complain about these kind of people around us and we do nothing about it.So here's an advice for you,cut them off! Yes,if they're not making any impact in your life,cut them off.Any relationship at all you're having should be fruitful,should have a positive impact in your life.So,you need to sanitize your life and get rid of these sets of people,they're worthless.Have a nice day!

14 comments:

  1. True words. Some people are just distractions. As for your oga, ask for a RAISE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The man sweet talks me! He knows i want a raise and he sweet talks me into being patient and all.LOL

      Delete
  2. Maybe it is because you are the most valuable staff, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,he didn't say that o.All i want is a raise jare! LOL

      Delete
  3. *singing* A raise, a raise, all i want is a raise lol

    Amen to sensitization!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Yes o,all i want is a raise!

      Delete
  4. Your boss must know your worth and the amazing job that you bring to the table. I would try to use it you your advantage!!!
    I completely agree about the parasites in ones life and my circle has been greatly cut down. It's a known fact that you are the average of the 5 closest people you associate with continuously.
    Great article as always! Look forward to next week..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True @ "It's a known fact that you are the average of the 5 closest people you associate with continuously."

      Delete
  5. You are right. We sometimes need to do some sanitation in our lives and around us.

    As for your oga,he berra show 'raise working'....so we would have a C&S repeat. #kidding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Even if he doesn't,we can always have a repeat of C & S.*winks*

      Delete
  6. bittersweet symphony that's life :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you my brotha.... definitely sanitizing now.... and this your boss reminds me of one of my former boss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sisi Yemmie.It's good he's now 'former',i'm waiting for mine to become 'former'.lol

      Delete