Thursday, May 16, 2013

Poetic Thursdays: Can't help thinking of you

Hey people,i hope the week has been as fruitful for you as it has been for me? A lot's been happening and is still happening and i can only be grateful to God for His mercies.

As it is the tradition of the blog,here's your weekly dose of poem.Today's poem is quite old.Wrote it since 2010.I want to dedicate it to the angel of my life Becqui *in Paul Play's voice*


CAN’T HELP THINKING OF YOU

Whether in the night

Or during the day

Whether in my weariness

Or my laziness

Whether in my confusion

Or running around for bread

Whether I’m just sitting

Or walking around

Or laying down

Whether I planned to

Or I planned not to

Whether in my happy state

Or in my sad state

Whether in the midst of people

Or in a corner by myself

I just can’t help thinking of you

My senses function better with thoughts of you

My angel

This man is in love with you

17 comments:

  1. you two are just a great team. Becqui! you are blessed o... ehn, 9ja-great, shei you know you owe me a poem? lol, best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have told you to wait till upset you nau.LOL

      Thanks alot dear.

      Delete
  2. *snif* When will i get my own poem too o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sef wait till i offend you nau.Ah ahn!!!

      Delete
  3. Nice.. Haven`t been up in this joint in a min..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro.The joint missed you a great deal.

      Delete
  4. Pls, tell me. Which poem didn't you dedicate to becqui. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe What can i say,i'm in love.*grin*

      Delete
  5. Wow!! I so love your poetry, Becqui is one lucky lady to have a man to express himself in such a manner. And lucky to have those gorgeous lips
    .all the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot and truth is i'm also lucky to have such an amazing woman as her.

      Delete
  6. When I read the line " or running around for bread" my mind read " or running around for ewa agonyin and agege bread" ..lol

    It's a good thing to love and be loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that how much you love bread and ewa agonyin?

      Delete
    2. @Sykik: Hahahahaha Agonyin ewa abi?

      @D Truth Uncensored: Please ask her o! LOL

      Delete
  7. You are so much in love that you can't even be subtle about it. Wetin Becqui give you chop sef?
    Check out my blog!
    http://www.frediliadtruthuncensored.com/2013/05/never-let-your-mood-have-negative.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abeg help me ask her o! LOL I dey suspect 'kopnomi' sef.

      Delete