Thursday, April 18, 2013

Poetic Thurdays: Lost

Hey people,i know it's been a very long time and i've never left you like this without a reason.Well,i still didn't leave without a reason.It's been a rough couple of weeks,coupled with work and all.Plus,I've been travelling alot lately for official duties and time is a little scarce for me.However,i'm here now and would try not to disappear again.

It's another Thursday and i'm going to give you the Thursday dose of poem.This one is titled Lost and is completely about me.Enjoy and please drop your comments as usual.

LOST

I'm rooted to a spot

The sun very hard on my back

It's light a challenge to my eyes

To my left

To my right

To my left again

To my right again

Nothing

Nothing

I won't call out

This isn't a dream

It is real

I'm lost

Should i walk?

Should i stay rooted on this spot?

Either way someone might find me

Someone should find me

Cos i'm lost in the middle of nowhere

I am lost

Lost

16 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) #very touching... you will be found dear... its well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't be lost oh. I was thinking you'd come back with pictures and tell us you did your traditional marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish! I'm trying not to be though.

      Delete
  3. May be time for a review of where you are. Touching poem, hope you find your way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first step to being found is realizing that you are lost. You are already on that journey. It is well bros.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it, as always your words touched I'm in places I wish you would! Don't stay gone too long this time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot.I'm very curious about who you are tho,would you be so kind as to letting me know?

      Delete
    2. Just a fan of your blog and those gorgeous lips half way across the world!

      Delete
    3. Hmmmm Fair enough.Thanks alot anyway.

      Delete
  6. #sigh. Come, let me hug you ((((()))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toinlicious!!! (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

      Delete
  7. Awww.. You will be found. Hang in there. don't stay too long away oh. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete