Thursday, February 14, 2013

Poetic Thursday: I love you everyday

Hey people,it's Valentine's day and love is in the air.Even though everyday is Val's day for me, Becqui can attest to that fact,i still want to use today to further express my love for her and let her know she's my angel and make things alright even when they tend to be crazy.So,this Poetic Thursday is dedicated to her.

I love you everyday

I love you everyday
I love you even today
I love you every way
I want today to say
I love you and I won’t sway
I pray God will our love to stay
Cos I love you everyday
I love you even today

Happy Valentine's day to all of you.Both the hitched and the forever singles.*dodges shoes* :p

26 comments:

  1. I love you everyday,sweetheart... Thanks for such sweet words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww..............you're so sweet
    happy val to you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't change the title to Poetic Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww-ing btw, how did u guys meet? blog about it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.I already did here http://a9jagreat.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-found-her.html

      Delete
  5. Poetic Thursday on Tuesday. Happy Valentine Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday was Thursday na or am i missing something? X_X

      Delete
  6. You guys are going to give me diabetes with all that sugary sweetness. ilove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe Don't worry,you won't have diabetes.

      Delete
  7. Sweet poem...Is Becqui your wife or girlfriend? http://www.frediliadtruthuncensored.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, happy 'belated' valentine's day to you both.Bless you!

    Hope you had fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear and yes,we had loads of fun.

      Delete