Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Unnecessary headache

Hey people,I trust you've been good as usual.Shout-out to Dayor on adding another year to her age on the 5th of this month.May you be a million times better than you are by this time next year.

Do you get exasperated when people tend to take medicine for your own sickness? I mean,they almost get seizures bothering themselves on things that doesn't concern them.I have lots of them around me and they're getting to know the kind of person i am,thus are learning to let me be.You know,we all have out various shortcomings and we shouldn't kill our selves on other people's.Truth is,if you have a tiny,i mean minute shortcoming,you have no right to condemn or judge anyone.Only those who are perfect have the prerogative to judge those who aren't.

Why would you worry over someone else's life? I mean,kill yourself over how someone is living his/her life when the person seem to be having a blast living? Isn't that ridiculous? Consider these;

*I am earning N70,000 and i decide to buy 3 shirts for N30,000,how is that your issue? Na you do the work for the month?

*I put on my gen from morning till night to get light,you dey vex say i wan spoil the gen.Na you buy fuel inside? Or na you go repair am if e spoil?

*I buy BB Porsche,you say i stupid.I borrow money from your hand take buy am?

*I decide to do Mo Hawk,you dey vex say i don old.Na your head i carry am? Na you get the age?

*I dey sag my trouser,you wan cry for the matter,na you buy the boxers for me? Or na your hand i borrow the trouser?

*You wear Gucci,i wear Guggi,you say i dey mess your designer up.You no sabi read? Or the people you wan impress no go school?

*I dey make call dey call millions wey you no dey see,you dey bone.Na you buy phone or credit for me?

We tend to worry our beautiful heads over unnecessary  things and it's very absurd.If you get caught up in things like this,you should learn to think differently because it's your thoughts that are playing tricks on you.Have a nice day people.


42 comments:

  1. I wear mini skirt, you dey vex say e no dey age appropriate.
    I drive out ten times in a day, you dey vex say I too dey waka.
    I drink garri with salt, you dey vex say I too dey suffer.
    I carry belle, you dey vex say I too dey born.
    I enjoy my carbohydrates, you dey vex say I too fat.
    How is it your headache?
    I totally enjoyed this post. First time here, read your comment at SIMPLY MEE and decided to look for you. Nice blog. Your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eya.Your scenarios are hilarious also.Nice! I rushing off to your blog now.

      Delete
  2. lmaooo Those scenarios are truly hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. "*You wear Gucci,i wear Guggi,you say i dey mess your designer up.You no sabi read? Or the people you wan impress no go school?" hehehe... this is a cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmsao,you got me laughing out loud for real. Truthfully, too many people taking parecetamol for another person's headache. I tire o.

    Thanks for the birthday wishes, you are one very cool sumbori.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Dayor,you know you're special to us.

      Delete
  5. LWKMD.....It's the Nigerian thing to do, you add your 2cents by force or by fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha True o! We have issues on this part of the globe.

      Delete
  6. Hahahahah....a9jagreat...I worry about you.

    Sue me. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'mon Nutty,don't worry about me,i'm almost sane! *huge grin*

      Delete
    2. I still worry. It's the Nigerian thing to do

      Delete
    3. Hahahahahaha Now it's my turn to worry about you.

      Delete
  7. That's life for you jare. No matter what you do in this world, whether good or bad, people will talk. It is normal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,people will always talk,mostly on this part of the planet.

      Delete
  8. hahahaha................never vex abeg.
    but i will always worry about the sagging thing.......always #okbye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only would my beautiful head be worried but I would pay good money (i mean TOP DOLLAR) to see you with a mohawk and sagging jeans lmao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha Sorry,that'll never happen.

      Delete
  10. ℓ☺ℓ!! Guy u dey forget the country wey you dey. Its 'tradition' to drink medicine for anoda man belle pain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol....abeg let me drink paracetamol for some people headache oh.
    kai, how can my hubby sag . abi why you go put on your generator from morning till night cause noise pollution and give me high BP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and your hubby are one,so that's different.But you sef on your gen from morning till night nau.

      Delete
  12. LOOOL.....I think even when we dont say, we say it subconsciously

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO people will always be people oh and I don't see this changing anytime soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahahahhahhahahahahhaaa
    Though, i get the angle you are coming from, BUT
    the truth is that when we care for somebody, there is this natural tendency to caution such person if they do wrong...like seeing a sibling/relation going out with her g-string showing from behind exposing her stretch marks buttocks, or a guy with a sagging trouser taking the same sibling out for a date...my bros, i ready to take a packet of panadol for her headache oo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if you replace someone you don't know at all in your scenarios? I mean,people worry their heads over people they don't even know.I know a woman that start "squeezing" her face if she sees some kind of dressings and she sometimes starts grumbling.What's with that? It's excusable to worry over someone you love,but what about someone you don't even know?

      Delete
  15. Your scenarios are hilarious. I agree with Ibhade though, when you care for someone the tendency of being in their business is high. Don't forget this is Africa and we rarely know how to look the other way or zip our mouths on what people might think is not our business

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's different when you care for someone.But some people worry even over people they don't even know.

      Delete
  16. Hehehehehhehehe 9ja, u wan break my ribs? This is real Naija pidgin and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning laugh can make the difference o! LOL

      Delete
  17. This is absolutely hilarious. I think that trait is typical of most Nigerians. Pele

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *Faints*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Please wake up bro,we're few guys on blogsville! *pours water on him*

      Delete
  19. LOL!! but really when you care about someone, you make their business yours not to judge but to just show you care, alot of people that form "mind your business" are actually dying for someone to just genuinely ask "How are you?"

    so YES!! i would have unnecessary headache for the people i care about, well because i care :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Key words "people i care about".What about the ones you don't even know? Maybe the one that walked past you with k-leg and a bum short? LOL

      Delete
  20. I really had a good laugh with this one....however, there might be times when you genuinely need to make other people's business your business, just like someone said....people you care about, the bottomline is knowing when to draw the line. nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you put this "the bottomline is knowing when to draw the line".Thanks!

      Delete