Thursday, November 1, 2012

Poetic Thursday: My Voice Will Be Heard

I'm barely seeing
No I'm not blind,I'm just sweating
My hands are hurting
My feet are bleeding
But I'll keep climbing
Ontop the mountain I'm going
My voice needs to be heard

It's very dark
But I must meet my mark
Where,again,is the mark?
Maybe I'm just waiting for a spark
Or maybe it's the beer pack
But somewhere in my head
I know I need to be heard

I've got my writing pad
This I don't find hard
The world is crazy,the world is mad
But aren't I also bad?
I'll put it down in my music
I shout it out in my songs
It's a good way for my voice to be heard\
My voice will be heard

28 comments:

  1. Your voice will really be heard. nice one! Best wishes dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Maybe I'm just waiting for a spark
    Or maybe it's the beer pack
    But somewhere in my head
    I know I need to be heard!

    Nice piece Ebila, nice. I love

    I pray we all find good ways for our voices to be heard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice.

    Our voices should never be silent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our voices,indeed,should never be silent.

      Delete
  4. "Or maybe it's the beer pack" <--- like that. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your voice will never be silenced. It has to be heard xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. my voice too must be heard!
    nice one

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good piece. Are you a poet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if i am,but i know i express my thoughts alot using my pen and pad.Thanks!

      Delete
  8. The first verse tells me - Neva give up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first verse. Nice poem, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your voice will be heard from the mountain top for all ears to hear, regardless the hard trails you will walk, rocky paths you will climb and fiery holes you will jump....you will be HEARD!

    A soul-touching cry......like a clarion call...for the people of Nigeria to arise from their slumber!

    Beautifully written and thank you for visiting my space..hope to see you more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot and yes,i'll definitely be visiting your blog.

      Delete