Monday, November 19, 2012

Aloted

Hey people,how have you been? The weekend was very cool.I mean,i slept like i'd not been sleeping for ages,i'm sure i added some flesh (yeah yeah,say whatever you like).

It turns out that i'd be messing up all these while and it took serious mouthing to get me back on track.I have a good blogitude (or so i hope) and so i felt bad when i realized i'd been ignoring someone whose been friendly all along.She's amazing for still talking to me and for that,i appreciate.In order to get full forgiveness from her,she insisted i must write her a poem and since Becqui gave me the go ahead,i wrote the poem and in case you're wondering who she is,she's no other than Aloted.I chose to title the poem Aloted and i hope this would put me in her good books!

Aloted
When it rains
The water in a pool knows no rest
Unrest
Cold unrest in the pool
But it's different after the rain
There a calmness
A beautiful calmness that swallows the pool
My head sometimes get like the pool when it rains
Millions of thoughts crashing on themselves
Causing unrest in my head
Sometimes the unrest invites headaches
The unrest fails my thoughts
Because I miss some things
Sometimes very important things
But this time it was a person
This time it was Aloted
In my mental chaos i got blind
But now I can see
I can see clearly
I can see you Aloted

24 comments:

  1. ok this definitely moved me to tears...for real

    confession! i am not a poem person per se as i find them to deep for this my brain to dissect and understand but I totally got this poem (maybe cuz it was written specially for me...lol)

    thank you madam Becqui for allowing oga write the poem... i appreciate it a lot...You are a good woman :)

    Great Naija Man, You are officially forgiven.

    ok i need tissue now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't mean to bring you to tears though,but i know they were good tears.Thanks for understanding again.And i'm forgiven!!! *now dancing azonto*

      Delete
  2. Awww,this is nice.

    Don't we all forget people, important dates etc? I think I'm guilty of this sometimes, we all are guilty.

    ...And then after the rains, after the mental chaos we see clearly, we see better.

    *now aloted pls pass the tissue box*

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww... this is really nice.
    hmm... abeg when auntie Becqui go allow make you write poem for me too naa? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha Maybe when i offend you! LOL

      Delete
    2. Na the question me sef wan ask be that lol

      Delete
    3. *yimu* Wait till i offend you too.LOL

      Delete
  4. @Priscy: till 9ja-great vex you, no poems for you

    @aloted: I see you girl * giving tissue*

    Nice one 9ja-great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Okeoghene.It have tey o!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Okeoghene mama! where have u been...i don look for you tire!

      how now??

      Delete
  5. 9ja great, please come and offend me o.lol
    cute poem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! This is serious o! Anyways,please be patient,it will soon get to your turn!

      Delete
  6. Hmmm, you wrote a poem for my Aunty (seriously o, ask her!) without asking for my permission. Now, that's an official offence and that automatically means you have to write a poem for me. Did someone say it's crazy for a dude to write a poem for another dude cos it sounds gay? Nah, I won't think you're gay so just go ahead! Lol. Seriously, that was a good poem and I bet Aloted would treasure it sooooo much! Great blog sir. First time here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! aburo mi atatata has come to look for fight by force on top poem..

      hehehe geebee u are cracking me up...i can share my poem with u? how about that? :)

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, let me consider that . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *considering* . . . . . . . . Okay! I will 'manage' to share the poem with you but it will be 50-50 o! So we'll change some of the 'Aloted' there to 'Geebee'. That one nko? lol

      Delete
    3. You people are officially cracking me up.LOl

      Geebee,thanks for stopping by.Actually i tried asking for your permission but someone told me you left with a pretty babe so i had to just go ahead.Thanks for the comment bro.

      Delete
  7. I jealous aloted very much oh. Ah ah. A9jagreat you don't "LOL!" my tweets regularly. Any poem for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha You this gurl! *wipe eyes* Try harder!

      Delete
  8. Na wa ooo. I am jealous. So what price does me, the mediator, get in all these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha You get a huuuuuuuge thank you!!! And a big hug! *extend arms*

      Delete