Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thank you and other things!

Hey people,i trust you're doing very well.Well,just want to use this opportunity to say thank you to all of you where wished me well and prayed for me on my birthday.God bless you all! I had fun,it actually started from the office and then went out a bit.Here are some pictures i took;


The first cake

Birthday boy

My colleagues surrounding the birthday boy

Colleagues and cousin

Colleagues

Friends of the company

Solo shot

With my boss

I love this pix

My boss handing over my birthday gift (I love my company)

With my cousin and colleague

Cake number two

Act for the camera

Surrounded my love





18 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, I'm an October baby too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are? Nice! We're awesome people.Thanks!

      Delete
  2. waiting for my own share of the cakes....
    nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am coming to ph,ma cake had berra be waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where was my invite? Happy birthday man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't get your invites? *grin* Thanks

      Delete
  5. You really enjoyed yourself. Do you realise that your company name is showing, and I can now stalk you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not worried about stalkers jare.I wasn't anonymous so it doesn't matter.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks dear.I thought i told you to come to PH? LOL

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday in arrears! Cheers*

    ReplyDelete