Tuesday, October 9, 2012

+1

Hey people.It's a lovely day to be alive and more lovely because today adds another year to my age.Yes,it's my birthday today! Generally,i'm not really a birthday-celebrater.Sometimes i don't even tell people about my birthday till it's past.I remember a funny incident that happened some 7-8 years ago.I was chilling with my friends on my birthday and none of them remebered.I didn't bother reminding them,i just hung out with them as usual and went home afterwards.The next day i mentioned the fact that my birthday was the day before and they were mad at me and of course themselves for forgetting my birthday.In as much as i don't celebrate per se,i don't forget my friend's or loved ones' birthdays.I guess i'd change my not celebrating ways when i have a family of my own because i definitely would be celebrating my wife and kids birthdays.Maybe even close the street,the Yoruba style.*wink*

Anyway,the fact that i don't exactly celebrate my birthdays doesn't mean i'm not grateful or happy that i get older,i do big time.However,this year i have more reasons to be grateful to God that previous years.This year has been very fruitful for me.This same year,i finished the compulsory NYSC program and had a job waiting for me (I actually started working before i even graduated from the University).This year,i got closer to me father,this year my elder brother got married.This year,i got richer both materially and otherwise (I never hammer the major hammer yet sha).This year,i got wiser.This year,i got engaged to the most amazing gurl on earth.Indeed,this year has been very awesome for me.This year,i've got love from different angles more than before! I've be privileged to have very special people in my life most of whom i met here on Blogsville (they know themselves).It's been an awesome year for me,really!

I am using this medium to thank God for His mercies,grace and love towards me.Indeed God loves me,i can't even deny it.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

32 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday dear. wish you many more fulfilled years ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birtHday to an eccentric great 9ja man....many happy returns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy birthday!!!! Now planning some Ajayi bem-bem type parryWe need to declare a public holiday o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!!! You and public holidays! Thanks dear!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday dear. God bless you yanfu yanfu

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday...more blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday bro...you better start celebrating and making a fuss about it. It happens only once a year you know

    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday dearie...and that Cake, just keep my piece. *wink*

    Trust you had fun?

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I pray that next year would even be greater for you.

    Happy birthday in arrears.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday
    http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, fellow Libra! Wish you many more and all the blessings God has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated Birthday Wishes to you! Wishing you success & health always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday!! That cake looked big o. Is it remaining?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks dear! The cake don die o! LOL

    ReplyDelete