Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Little things that'll blow her mind

Hi people,i trust the week is going well so far? As for me,i do not have any reason to complain.I had a shocker a few days back.You know the kind of shocker that leaves you wow-ing for a few hours.I must've used up like a million wows...don't worry,we still have a good number of wows left that you can use,i didn't exhaust them all.Ok,to the main post.

You know,there's this saying that "Behind every successful man,there's a woman".Though the saying has been modified alot,but i choose to use the original one.The saying holds true,but i have come to realize that a man can choose to make a woman 'good' or 'bad'.Men have expectations in a relationship,so do women.If these expectations aren't met,at least most of it,there will always be problems.Nagging,crying,depression,late nights,infidelity etc.I'm not a marriage or relationships counselor so i won't be able to give you that which i sense you need,but here's what i sure can do.For the guys,i can give you something that'll make a major difference in your relationship and even marriage (though i'm not married,but as far as you're married to a 'woman' and not anything else,it'd work just as well).

I have come to realize having a good relationship isn't a mirage at all,it can be attained.However,it takes dedication,honesty,and very importantly,sensitivity.There are little things that we take forgrated simply because we're not sensitive to their effects and what they can achieve.Here are some highlights that would help you as a guy to make that special lady fall in love with you over and over again and they all borders around sensitivity;

1. You should always compliment her hair.Yes,her hair.Whenever a woman has on a new hairdo and you don't compliment her,you give her the impression that the hair's not beautiful or you're insensitive.If you don't notice the new hairdo at all,God help you.

2. Another thing you should compliment is her nail coating.You better know when she's changed her nail coat and compliment her accordingly.If you want to blow her mind,learn how to coat nails and do it for her sometimes (i do it  *wink*).

3. I believe if you're in a relationship,your sensitivity should tell you when your woman has on a new piece of clothing; scarf,dress,skirt,pants,under-cloth etc.She mostly buys those clothing for your pleasure and trust me,nothing can kill the excitement of putting on the piece of clothing better than your not noticing it.

4. Call her often.Forget stalking,there's no such thing as stalking when you love someone.Trust me,she'll love it if you can call her a million times in a day (but you do have a job or business to run,don't you?).Call her,text her,you don't need a reason to.The fact that you love her reason enough.

5. Always ask about her loved ones; family,friends,colleagues etc.This portrays that you care enough to want to know about every aspect of her life.

6. Hold her hands often.Holding hands actually portrays closeness and not only that,it also encourages more closeness.Again,you don't need a reason to hold her hands,just do it.

7. Take her out as often as possible.This somehow is so important,as i've come to realize.It gives her the assurance you're serious with her.Plus,women like to be seen around their men,ask them why,don't ask me!

8. Play with her.Funny right? Wrong! It's very important to play with her.Run around the house,engage in pillow fight,carry her on your back or arm (i do those).This has the capability to bring you guys very close.

 9 .Kiss her at every slightest opportunity.Except if your woman is the type who doesn't like kissing,by all means look for every opportunity to kiss her.If she's in the kitchen,you can just leave whatever you're doing,walk up to her and kiss her then get back to whatever you were doing.If you're busy with something and she passes by,you can just call her and kiss her.Trust me,you'll blow her mind.I have also achieved alot by these.*wink*

9.Cuddle her always.I think this very gesture reaches out to the heart,it's not proven but i'm almost certain it does.

10. Say these words "I love you" as often as possible.Trust me,they never get tired of hearing them and what do you have to lose? It's not as if you pay for everytime you say it or you're going to exhaust it.However,don't just say it ceremoniously,say it like you mean it.If you do love her,why won't you mean it?

The highlighted are mostly taken forgrated,however,they  are very very important.I know they sound so ordinary,but they're more important than the things we consider big.Trust me,they can make a whole lot of difference in your relationship.Don't forget my fee when the going gets better,i don't charge so much,but i shoulkd be able to get a house in Banana Island with what i'll charge you.Don't be scared,it'll be just one house,not more! Hahahahaha


48 comments:

  1. i feel like huging you rite now. soooooooo on point.
    no 1,2 n 3 cannot be overemphasized

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm,lets just say you owe me a hug!

      Delete
  2. Now you are talking ;)

    i need to give all the men i know the link to this blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should forward this post to my fiance, great advice.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should forward it.I'm glad i shared it.

      Delete
  4. Thanks;)
    There's this song by a Ghanaian artist (Efya) titled "little things" (lovely song). It really is about the little things (big things don't hurt though lol) that don't cost much or anything.
    "you know how to put on nail polish?" OMG! *shockedlook* (I want, I want, I want, lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,the big things don't hurt at all.lol

      Yeah,i know how to polish,i actually know how to do alot of things.*wink*

      Delete
    2. Oh yes!!!!!! I love that Efya song. I heard the first time on Adam's Apples and I had to, had to, had to, put the lyrics up on my review for the movie.

      Love it... and it's so true. lol @ the big things bit

      Delete
  5. See how all the ladies are loving you up. No comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously cute. Well done.....a man finally has it figured out. You must be a great boyfriend. I shall dispatch my bf to this site as soon as we start dating.(((Huge Hug)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to be a great boyfriend actually,that's what every woman deserves.That hug sure warmed my heart.Thanks!

      Delete
  7. As always, you are spot on. I am going print, email and bb this to that "someone"...(wink).

    Thanks a lot dearie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do that dear,you deserve to be given all those! *wink*

      Delete
  8. Well 1 can do all this and HOPE THE WOMAN don`t take advantage..Cool tips bro..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't we do things in hope that they'll work the way we want them to?! The crazy one would definitely take advantage,but that's when they get their ass kicked to the curb.

      Delete
  9. mmmmmm...i'm going to moon over this post for a day. nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. complement the hair!!!!! lol... don't just say "U changed ur hair" be honest about how it makes her look nice!! lol

    okay that was my best #okbye!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmm. If I try all these things and they dont work. I will hold you responsible o. Well written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha I guarantee they'd work,don't use that as an excuse not to pay up.LOL

      Delete
  12. True, True and True again. Mr Romantic, hmmmmmm...:-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple but powerful, you nailed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will make a great husband one day. Already jealous of the lucky girl. Wish I were still single. Wish I could hug you right now. Wish you will be my inlaw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww,now my head is too big to fit on my neck! Thanks dear! I do hope i'd be a good husband cos every woman deserve a good husband.

      Delete
  15. One Question;what have i been doing all this while on the internet that i have not dicovered this treasure site?....now that that has been cleared i say thumps up! I kinda love 8,9 n 10..especially the 9th one(coughs)...but above all thou @ on POINT!..guys hope y'all reading these?...but its not impossible for the men folks to just forget things..it doesnt make them less though..me think we should just remind them ALWAYS! ''honey don't you like my brazillian hair? I just made it you know'' i pray he gets the jist .orrrrr sweet heart don't you think it has been long since we ate out? Orrrrrr sweetypie can you help me with my zipper'' and while he is doing that ''what do you think of the new.....'' you know? Men do9t talk MUCH so ladieessss why not do the talking-without nagging of course until it sinks in...we know how we do these things right?..lol..(i pray my mum doesnt get to read this)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha You have a point,men can be very absent minded lots of times.Reminding them about stuffs isn't out of place.Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  16. Awwwww, too cute! And very true, especially the hair bit. Our hair is our glory. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Your hair is serious business really.

      Delete
  17. Stop trying to kiss me with you pic abeg..I am taken *blinking eyelash*..lol Nice post and I shall inform the appropraite party..

    So How did I miss this post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better confess o,are you sure you don't want to kiss me from the pix? LOL

      You should send it to the appropriate party,it's really important.

      Delete
  18. Let me not lie, I wasn't going to read the whole thing. I was just (how do you say) surveying blogosphere when I stumbled on your blog.

    My intention: simply put = to check it out

    Saw the list, scrolled down... ish is semi long but we'll see and then you started with the hair and I was like "Hallelujah someborri... preach brother"

    I would forward the link to my oga but I think it's all about initiative abi. It's a man like him that made the list up, he should start working hard too lol. Well done

    ReplyDelete