Monday, May 14, 2012

11 things,11 questions!

I was tagged by LadyNgo on this 11 things-about-yourself-11-questions thingy.So let's just go into it.

It work's like this;

** Post rules
** Post 11 random things about yourself
** Answer questions posted by the person who tagged you
**Create 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions
**Notify those tagged of the game
** Notify the person who tagged you after you have answered the questions
** No tag backs

11 Things About Me
1. I don't believe in giving up.
2. I'm a Sneakers freak.I wonder if it won't be wierd if i wear them when i'm old.LOL
3. I can't do without music.
4. I am very playful and i seriously wonder why it doesn't affect my being serious.
5. I HATE egusi soup,as a matter or fact,the last time i ate was 10 years ago or over.
6. I'm very patient.
7. I'm almost a typical libra.
8. I am different,i just dare to be different.
9. I have only a brother.
10. I started learning very late.Oh,i went to school but prolly to count chairs or stare at chalk boards,not to learn.
11. I abhor cockroaches.

The Answers To LadyNgo's Questions
1. Whats the last book you read? Kane and Abel by Jeffery Archer (Amazing book btw).
2. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? That'd be a million songs cos i have a million favorites.
3. What countries have you visited (other than your country of birth)? Can we count Badagry? It's almost Cotonou.
4. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Hmmmm,that's a toughie cos i have more than one.
5. Why do you blog? It's a good way to present what's in your head and have people analyze what you say and put you in check if need be.
6. How old are you? 29
7. What is your favorite body part on the opposite sex (or same sex if thats what floats your boat)? The Boobs,they're a wonder to behold and touch.(don't judge me!) 8. When's the last time you had relations? Last week.
8a. (for you shy ppl) Whats the craziest/silliest thing you've ever done?
9. What is your least favorite food? Egusi soup.
10. Do you have any pets? No.
11. whats one thing you've been dying to tell me? You suck! LOL

11 Questions
1. What's the most important attribute you look for in the opposite sex?
2. What's your passion?
3. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
4. What do you consider you best attribute?
5. When did you have your first kiss?
6. Do you prefer someone in suit or casually dressed?
7. What's the best book you ever read?
8. If you had the opportunity to see any influential person,who would it be?
9. Do you enjoy PDA (Public Display of Affection)?
10. Comedy,Romance,Thriller,Drama,which of these best describes the type of movies you like?
11. When exactly would you like to get married and start a family?

11 Tagees
Dayor
Che
Tamie
Didi
Emaleeecious
@ilola
Priscy
Luciano
Jyoti Mishra
OddNaijaChic
9jaFOODie

Now let the tagees get to work!

31 comments:

  1. and another tag?! oh boi.... thanks a lot 9ja-Great, really really appreciate it, will get to it soonest.

    Congrats on the award! enjoyed reading about you. guess i have to develop the attitude of being patient, its something i am not really good at. thanks for the tag once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome dear.Patience is good,work to develop it.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm nice knowing more about you...

    Thanxx for the tag........I'll get around answering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you conveniently skipped question 8 as you also conveniently skipped my tag. You are one convenient guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see your tag dear and i did answer question 8,check again.

      Delete
  4. i was reading and smiling then i got to the tags and did "ouch!!!".......was really hoping to escape the "11 questions" thingny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao @ badagry been almost cotonou, hahaha
    Oh yes you can wear ur sneakers wen u get older, my Dad still puts on sneakers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe in giving up too. Nice knowing you better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice to know about you. That boobs part got me laughing for some strange reason haha. I also tagged you. You know the rules. oya get going lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeiii me!! thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe nice one!...How can you hate egusi soup thought? I have beef with you on that one :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well,egusi soup is very yucky.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice one, and what tough questions you ask, LOL...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Myne.I asked what i want to know.LOL

      Delete
  12. Such a good read, as usual lol. How've you been? :D

    Adiya
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  13. ayeeeee.....i'm a libra too

    ReplyDelete
  14. ay-yi-yi at you hating egusi soup...that's like one of my fave soups but oh well, different tastes for different folks...

    Hmm, Kane and Abel.. read that when I was in secondary school.. that book was sooo awesommmeeee i finished it in a day...I'm currently reading one of his novels, ''A matter of honour''.

    Will be answering your questions soon enough and I'll keep you posted... Thanks for the tag....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Questions answered & delivered on my post. :D

    ReplyDelete