Monday, April 9, 2012

When everything is lost,friendship remains


Hey people, how have you been? I know a good number of you is doing good. Some are missing me, some are busy babysitting, and some are receiving TLC from mom while some are busy giving my food away to visitors. You all know who you are. Like I said, a good number of you is doing great. Happy Easter to you by the way and you better don’t give out my goodies like some people I know (they know themselves). Meanwhile i actually made this post with my phone yesterday, but i don't know what the phone was thinking or doing that it decided to give only the title of the post. Wetin he do with the main post na only God know. Anyway, lets ride together jare and thanks to Myne for checking up on me, you're too much jor!

Now lets get down to business. Friendship is one very important aspect of human lives. In business, in the work-place, school, you name it, friendship makes all these places worthwhile and interesting. However, I’d say the most important sort of friendship is the one you share with you partner (husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend). Relationships are very very challenging, be it marriage or boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. There are times when you get into such ‘places’ that you just wanna walk away, you want that peace of mind you used to have when you were single. However, something stands for you, for those who have it, and that is friendship. When a relationship first starts, the initial excitement makes you blind to a lot of flaws, but time clears your eyes after a while, in pidgin, your eye go come sharpen after some time. They say time heal all wounds right? Here’s what they didn’t tell you; time is the breeze that blows foul’s yansh (if you don’t understand, let the person beside you explain to you. Hehehehehehe). With time, flaws become apparent or more apparent and other issues come out and even though love is so strong that it binds, sometimes even love doesn’t withstand the storm, but friendship does. Friendship is very important, I mean it’s imperative you are friends with your partner. A time may/will come that your partner will lose almost everything you used to love about them, looks, strength, sexual stamina and so on, at that point, it is friendship that’ll keep you people going. If you ask me what I want, I’d say I wanna get married to my best friend, best friends don’t fight for long, they don’t hate, they don’t hurt each other whether they’re very mad or not, friends are friends. Have a nice and fruitful week ahead.

30 comments:

  1. God remains God.. because even sometimes, it feels like no friend understands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True.So we should pray for the grace to have someone who will understand in the most part.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Naija4Life.Should i be saying welcome?

      Delete
  3. True, but not enough to make me stop missing your posts. Hope you're OK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now it should be enough,right? Thanks for checking up on me though.

      Delete
  4. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true.
    So that TLC was a subtle dig @ me abi? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mentioned that the people know themselves na,didn't i? LOL

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep you are right. Better to marry someone you can call a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *throwing dirty pampers out* en en, where was i? A friend told me yesterday about how he's been dating a girl for more than 3years but they'r not really friends. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. (Don't ask me, i don't get it too) IMO, he's found som1 else or he's just configured wrong #shrug

    What i know is this, love alone is not always enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That your friend is,in your own terms,configured wrong.Love isn't enough!

      Delete
  11. Anyone I call my lover/bf/husband etc should have first had the title of friend. It's not everyday one feels lovey dovey and romantic..sometimes I just want to watch a movie and grub out..hence the friend I first found in my significant other..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wondered yesterday when i saw just the title of the post and nothing else under it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha My stupoid phone was acting up.To thing that Blackberry phone are given such hype when in reality they're almost trash (maybe i over-exaggerated sha).

      Delete
  13. So would you be my friend *wide grin*

    Yes! Im back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halleluia!!! Sheeeeeeee's back! *now dancing azonto*

      Delete
    2. Oh yes,i'll be your friend!!! *wink*

      Delete
  14. True true, sometimes it is friendship that carries the relationship along, though one should strive to bring the love back especially if you're married!

    I'm liking your blog o, well done!

    www.bukkyapampa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True @ though one should strive to bring the love back especially if you're married!

      Thanks alot!

      Delete