Friday, April 20, 2012

The real weakness

Hey people,you know i just don't like staying away for long period of time.How have you been? I know my personal people are good and i know the rest of you are good too.

There are people who thrive on making others feel awful about themselves.Whether in terms of achievements or capabilities.They just don't do or say anything to encourage others.When i was growing up,i had kids who i had to cut off from because we fought alot due to the fact that they always said things to upset me or my friends.One would think that was the end of it,but nope,had some more of such butt-heads when i was a teenager.A group of acquaintances i had were very mean to themselves and others.They brought others down with their words and also one another and thus they mostly had issues within themselves (I still can't understand why they were friends).I realized this in time and cut off almost totally from them.

I've been thinking,why do people say mean and spiteful things to others and the answer is very plain,WEAKNESS! You heard right.Have you ever considered how hard it is to do the right things? Let me relate it to my favorite topic,relationships.As a guy,have you ever considered how hard it is to be faithful to just one gurl? As a gurl,have you ever considered how easy it is to add weight than to lose it? As Christians,have you ever considered how easy it is to commit sin and how hard it is not to? What am i driving at? Well,i'm tryna say doing the wrong thing is way easier than doing the right thing.This has been proven over and over.So,for those who bring people down with their words,i really don't blame them,they are very weak.For them,real weakness lies in being nice (with their words of course).So,if you know anyone who's mean with words or actions,don't try to get upset or pick a fight with them,you'd only condescend to their level.Rather,be nice to them and if they refuse to change,ignore them.You think you're strong? Try not to get people down with your words or actions,only then will you be considered strong.Have a pleasant weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Someone once told me that people are mean to others because they are envious of something in the other person.
    Ignoring them is certainly the best thing to do, after you have talked to them and they have refused to change their ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some people,it takes strength not to get envious of other people.

      Delete
  2. I'm reading this and I'm grinning because i did a mental blog on this.l was blog rounding this morning and i saw a blogger critising another person's post, and I said to myself "this critism aint constructive" , but then....

    Thanks for speaking my mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Criticism isn't a bad thing,but when your criticism is baseless,it becomes a very bad thing.

      Delete
  3. I am still trying to do the calculation.
    Weakness make people say mean things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absence of the strength to do the right thing=WEAKNESS,in this case,say the the right thing.We have various weaknesses and that is one.

      Delete
  4. is this what you left our conversation for????? mschew

    anywho, i agree...kinda. #TheEnd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha It isn't o.I had this in my draft,all I did was post it.You are always agreeing these days,nice.

      Delete
  5. Great article.
    Criticism can be positive or negative.
    Some can be very spiteful while some constructive.
    Some can be due to the the accuser's weakness, and others given to make the receiver a stronger and better person.
    It all depends on the way its said/delivered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #Gbam!!! You deserve a kiss for this.lol

      Delete
  6. wish i can just print and share to a lot of ppl. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your piece, very inspirational. Myself I had to cut off a lot of people from my life cos, I can see God blessing me, but they keep saying things that will let me down, nevertheless, am not bothered, still keeping on. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You took a very profitable step,some people are not worth being in your life or their blur your vision of where you're going.Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. I would say insecurity in themselves make some people mean to others. It's wise to just dissociate from such people. No be by force to relate na abi.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. insecurity=weakness in my book.Hehehehe No be by force jare.

    ReplyDelete