Monday, December 12, 2011

If you want figure 8

Hey people,how are y'all doing? I presume you had yourselves lovely weekends? My weekend was quiet but very cool.Movies,food,graphics and all.My elder brother came around and so we chilled over the weekend and caught up.The weather in port harcourt is quite enjoyable and the ambience that came with it.I am getting this chrismasy feeling.Hey hey hey,don't sass me,i'm not really excited about the chrismas.I don't even have plans,so you see? Hehehehehehehehe

Anyway,that's not the issue.I've come to realize that guys always hunt for figure eight babes.You know,the Coke-shaped babes.But what amuses and amazes me is that these men are mostly shapeless-pot-bellied men.Yeah,you heard right.I mean WTF?! What happens to all that "do to others what you want others to do to you" ish? Hey,that matches with this cos if you're looking for awesome,then you should be awesome yourself.Here's what i think; if you want a figure eight babe,then you should have six packs,biceps and triceps in the package or alter what you're looking out for.For everything you do or say,you have to be justified.I mean,you shouldn't be walking around with your pot-belly mouthing fleshy babes without the pronounced curves.If i can sound my horn,i'd say i'd be justified if i want a figure-eight-shaped babe.I can almost hear the laughs but i'm serious o,hehehehehehehehe.Anyways,i just felt like rambling a bit,but this is some serious ish though.

18 comments:

  1. lol, I have to say I agree wit you, don't pass judgement on a woman's body unless yours is looking tight and right! Unfortunately, most Naija guys seem to think men are exempt from this rule

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P
    ## cos if you're looking for awesome,then you should be awesome yourself. ##

    Agree 10 on 10 :)

    Fun read !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Point..As the Saying Goes,If You Want A Victoria Secret Girl Then You Have To Be A Banana Republic Guy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly love you! I don't know why most men don't think this way. you often see guys that are 4 at best and they only wanna date a 10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you on this. Ermmmmmm, can I get a sneak peek at your six pack, biceps and triceps. *winks*. That way I can really tell if you are justified in wanting a figure 8 shaped babe or not. :-D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha you have come again o. Why are you not excited about christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  7. lmaoooooo i so agree with this, as in ehhhh. you'd see one olodo to the core talking about how he wants an intelligent babe, I'm like dude u no even reach half sef. Some want their babe to be super model toh bad but they look like suffer head!!!
    Lol @ DIDI but that's true oh

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Pretty Lashes: Yeah,9ja men think they're exemptions and that's so wrong.

    @Jyoti Mishra: Thanks dear.

    @Ema Leecious: Thanks.

    @Toinlicious: Hi 5 cutie!

    @DIDI: You're so right bro.

    @9jaFOODie: I love you too cutie.LOL

    @Che: A sneak peak huh?! See me in camera.

    @Okeoghene: Well,i guess i've outgrown the excitement or maybe i'm just beefing.hehehehehe

    @Coy~Introvert: ROTFLMAO That really funny.

    @Abi Tobi: I know right!

    @MrsNdem: Thanks dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na for mouth? I want to see your own justification too, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Myne Whitman: Ha Myne,even you?! Hahahahahaha I just might show you people sha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha if for this pot alone i shall be back to your blog!

    You have spoken well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @angelsbeauty: Thanks alot and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looool!! I totally agree with you o! To whom much is given (the figure 8) much is expected (6 packs):)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @cee: You're really seeing clearly.LOL
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete