Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Even in the dream

Hey people,i know you missed me cos i missed you also.There's no other reason for my going MIA than work.Yeah,i've been mad busy this past weeks.Had deadlines to meet and hate failing.My friend almost ate me up when he needed his job and i couldn't deliver cos of some setbacks,so i had to work tripple intensely to meet up.

Anyway,no be that one be the matter.I'm about to make you laugh,but then i am serious,take note.If there's anything i can't do (based on my human strength and conviction),it is having anything to do with a married woman.I respect marriage so much that i kinda fear it.Oh,you heard right! This is the reason i'm taking my time so as not to make a mistake because it can be very grievous.The main reason for this post is that something happened that made me realize how scared/respectful i am of the sanctity of marriage.

My ex has sort of made it clear to me that she doesn't wanna live me alone.The recent thing she did was to investigate me through my brother.She just went on to ask him stuffs about me like "Does he still live where he used to?","Who's his gurlfriend" and so on.I was going to get enraged but realized it's gonna be a waste of my energy and happiness,so i simply shrugged it off.Now,back to what happened that led to this post.Just this past night,i had a dream that was both funny and serious.The dream included her coming to ask for us to get back together and all.Somehow,i found myself kissing her and just then,i realized myself and stopped her.I proceeded to tell her to go back to her husband cos nothing can ever happened between us.When i woke up from that dream,i realized how much respect i have for that sacred institution called marriage.Even in a dream,i couldn't do it.I couldn't touch a married woman (technically).The rate at which people get divorced these days is very alarming and annoying.They outrightly don't respect marriage or consider it a thing of highly esteemed status.I'm not gonna go all pastor on you people,but just know this,marriage is sacred and shouldn't be rushed into or come out of.Have a nice day people and compliments of the season.

22 comments:

  1. Lmao. You're such a prude. Even in a dream you couldn't do it lol. But this is good to know. Really prouda you *wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. shebi u shaa kissed her.lol
    it warms the heart that not all our young men are willing to "eat free food" regardless of where its coming from

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Toinlicious: Thanks cutie.You blog has cobwebs o! LOL

    @Luciano: If i could feign ignorance,i'd say i don't know what you're talking about o.*grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....yep... Thats a keeper..When ur ready..I have a friend or two to introduce to you...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know there are still guys like you aroun *wink* Marriage should really be for keeps oh. But that being said, i'm a believer of righting your mistakes. If along the way you realize you've made an awful mistake, then run *shrug*

    Adiya
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and this your ex-girlfriend sha, she chase you enter dream? I agree with you, marriage is sacred and should be kept so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhh, he is finally back. Hope you met your work deadlines. It's good to know that there are still men out there that respect the institution called marriage. That your ex na wa o. She should remember that she is married now and let you be. Haba!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That made me smile. From your belief, it is very obvious that your own marriage will not suffer in that regard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha.....she chased u into ur dream....haba!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. marriage is sacred... I agree wid u on this !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha!!! This ur ex na winch!!!! But I am very happy to know that you have values (commendable ones) which you hold high.

    We suppose declare days of fasting for this ur ex o! Ogini mere?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. after reading lots of yur stuff on yhur blog..it still amazes me dat yhur kind of man still exists. Yhur ex strong sha o,she follow yu enter dream..abi na yu drag her enter*grins*... Good 2knw therz a man that thinks marriage is sacred.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Mikki: Hahahahaha A keeper huh? Anyways,i'm ready for the hook-ups with your two friends,hope they're very cute o? Hahahahaha Thanks dear.

    @Muse Origins: Righting your mistakes in marriage is actually making it work and not opting out of it.That's my biblical belief talking though.Why do you think i'm very scared of marriage?

    @Okeoghene: She chase me enter dream o.LOL

    @Che: Yeah dear,i'm back.Thanks for checking on me and yeah,i met my deadlines.I don beg her to let me be o,she no dey hear word.

    @Myne Whitman: Amen! Thanks alot dear.

    @Shareen: Yes o! LOL

    @Jyoti Mishra: Thanks dear.

    @HoneyDame: I dey tell you,na real winch she be.Thanks dear.

    @Tamie: Thanks alot Tamie,i'm on a journey to being a better man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. good to have you back. you sure say you go fit stop am for real life? some ladies dey strong o!Lol, anyway, its good to know people like you still exist, and just like Myne said, yours will not suffer in that regard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Priscy: Yeah,i'm asking myself that question.But i know the fear and respect i have for the sanctity of marriage will help me stop it,plus God is my strength for the matter.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. But you technically started kissing her, so you probably still have feelings for her and she obviously have some left for you so according to Okafor's law.....LNGKMD Just jokingo

    Yes I agree with you, marriage is sacred. My problem now be say e come dey be like say we wey single seem to respect the sanctity of marriage thingy more than the marrieds themselves..Because if some people permit me to blog what they "saw" in their hell of a marriage..they certainly wont call that sort of ting sanctified.

    May God have mercy on us all oh.
    Mena

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marriage is a social construct...young married women play away from home frequently nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  18. looool, u've been MIA and u're still MIA sef lol. hahahaha at this post. I don't think that ur exgirlfriend would ever leave u alone, till now she never go, loool.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Mena Ukodoisready: I didn't kiss her for long before i sent her away na.LOL And hey,Okafor's law won't work o,i think.#okbye

    @Yours_sincerely: Yeah,i'm glad it was.

    @Ade Moss's son: That wasn't what it was meant to be.It was meant to be serious and sacred.

    @Coy~Introvert: Hahahahahaha Abeg make she leave me o.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL *sigh* good luck with your ex.

    ReplyDelete
  21. @angelsbeauty: I really need that.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete