Friday, December 23, 2011

End of year

Hello people,i know preparations for the Christmas in in top gear.All my peeps already gave me ideas of what'll be going down... P.E.T Projects,Ema Leecious,my sweetheart Toinlicious,to mention but a few.They're already set for the season.I just hope PCHN doesn't mess P.E.T Projects up sha.

Anyway,the year ended today,officially in my company.We ended it with a visit to the orphanage where we had a little party with them with lots of food,drinks,music and gifts that we took to them.

My Christmas is without plans like i've mentioned a million times.I have food and drinks at home though and just realized that my elder brother is going to be spending it with me.I know one thing though,if i watch movies,listen to music,drink and get bored,i'd simply step out and take the groove outside.

I want to use this opportunity to thank all of you.My followers,visitors,sweethearts (you know yourselves),wives (you also know yourselves) and everybody who deserves a thank-you from me.You all have been awesome.Thank you.Meanwhile,don't be scared,i'm not traveling out of network coverage,but i'm just thanking you for the year.Here's a special Chrismas card from me to you;


Merry Christmas to you all.God bless you!

21 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas dear (*whispering, you spelt ur name wrongly in that pix)
    PHCN would hear from me if they try anything silly this holiday.
    Thanks for sharing your time and life with us here on blogsville, may the coming year be positively memorable... have the best christmas year and a beautiful miracle to last a life time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twaz rily nice stumbling on yhur blog.
    A merry christmas and an awesome new year to you!!
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays the one and only 9ja-Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Singing:

    Have yourself a Merry little Xmas
    Let your heart be light
    From now on
    Our troubles will be out of sight..............
    Have yourself a Merry little Xmas now.

    Bows and exits stage :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Toinlicious is your latest sweetheart? Its all good sha.
    Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance. eat my own rice for me oo

    ReplyDelete
  6. No this man did not!...trying to stay out of trouble by saying your wives and sweethearts know themselves rather than you actually calling names?!? LOL

    Happy holidays hun and behave yourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas n a very very happy new year ............ may this b the happiest of all !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @P.E.T Projects: Smart babe! I didn't realize i spelt it wrong till i had made the post.Have a very positively memorable new year ahead dear.

    @Tamie: I really appreciate your presence here.Thanks!

    @9jaFOODie: Thanks o jare! LOL

    @Muse Origin: Thanks alot dear.

    @DIDI: Same to you bro.

    @Che: Hmmmmm,nice song Che,thank you but keep those things you like doing in the kitchen o.

    @@ilola: Did i say that? I must've sleeped out somehow.Hehehehehehehe Thanks dear and same to you.

    @LadyNgo: Hahahahahaha Just playing it safe na.I will behave myself ma.

    @Jyoti Mishra: Amen dear.Thanks alot for the wishes.I wish you thesame!

    @Beulah!: Same to you,in arrears.LOL

    @Okeoghene: Thanks alot dear.

    @kitkat: Same to you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey awesome!

    Compliments of the season...may the rest of this year be really good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @dayor: Amen! And i wish thesame for you also.

    @NikkiSho: Same to you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wives? How many of them do you have? Well, have a splendid 2012. May we all be 12 times better @ this time next year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @mstizzle: Thanks alot and same to you.

    @Nigeria Tech. Community: I have many wives o and they know themselves.LOL Amen and i pray thesame for you.God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish you the same. May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows.

    But its now Janvier 10th and its time you resume :)

    Mena

    the imf-sap-worldbank(okonjoiwealla) angle...is GEJ a puppet?

    http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2012/01/occupy-nigeria-nigerians-we-must-wake.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Mena UkodoisReady: Thanks Mena and i've resumed! LOL

    ReplyDelete