Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Don't ever give up...EVER!!!

Hey people,how have y’all been? I’m guessing very well…well apart from one of my cuties LadyNgo who was a bit down,though she’s better now.This week started very busy for me but I’m not complaining because na me dey look for money.Hehehehehehe Anyway,as usual you know  I always try to keep it real and tell you like it is and also make you see some things you prolly are not seeing.

I have said it before,and I’ll say it again,things can only get better for me.I mean things can never get worse,e no possible at all.Do you know why I’m saying this? Well simple,I want you to see what I see,I want you to feel what I feel,I want you to know what I know.If you do,then you’d never give up for anything.I mean,it won’t ever cross your mind.Why would you even think of giving up by the way?! Life’s a battle and lots of people get defeated and end up being hopeless.They don’t make any move towards fighting back because they’ve given up.Some even take it a step further by taking their lives (it’s called SUICIDE by the way,hehehehehe…not funny).I mean,what’s up with that?! I don’t know about you guys,but I like challenges.Yeah,you heard right! I challenge myself in various ways and I always win! I win because I live with one simple principle…NEVER GIVE UP! I love video/computer games because they always make me conscious of the fact that giving up isn’t an option.Is it a game,bring it and I’ll finish it,even if it takes me a year.When it comes to them ladies,I don’t give up either.I mean,I once asked a gurl out for a whole year,maybe even a little over a year but eventually I had her,SIMPLE!

The problem with some of us is we give up way too quickly.”I can’t do it”.Who the hell told you so?! If anyone can do it,it is you.You just have to believe that much in your self. Nothing is impossible,patience proves that.Once,I was faced with a networking problem at the office and the challenge really kicked my butt.I mean I was on one same issue for close to a week.I tried and tried,I never gave up.I even went to talk to my father (His name is God and yeah,we’re cool like that) about it and then I simply licked its ass and was it a flawless victory or what! My boss was thrilled because we could’ve gotten someone from outside to come and do the job,but my stubbornness and patience didn’t allow that and eventually I won.If we go down history,you’ll see that all I’m saying is true.In fact,I’m done talking,this picture should make you understand totally.Afterall pictures are worth a thousand words.

Damn,i love that frog!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

13 comments:

  1. LOL..nice pic..
    Yes dont give up and fight back you might just discover new talents in you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Unveillinggold: You're right about that.

    @Pretty Lashes: That's the idea! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. #singing: All i do is win win win, no matter what.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...we give up way too quickly." a phrase we need to consciously and constantly remind ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heheheheheeee, that frog is determined not to be swallowed. Most of the time, we don't know just how much strength we have in us or how far we can go; until we really push ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Toinlicious: Now i'm tempted to just give you the ring! LOL That song is one of my fav songs.

    @Rethots: You're right.

    @Che: You're so right about that Che.We sometimes need to push ourselves to realize how much strength we possess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no giving up... no one said it was going to be easy anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Humans are like teabags, you dont know how much good substance you can produce *tea*, till you are dropped in hot water.Sometimes challenges bring out the best in us as our strength is tried. Good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...How True that statement is... I can give up on learning how to fry chicken properly but I would never give up on life. There is always an option, Like hiring a cook or going to KFC ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Abi Tobi: You're right about that one,no one said it'd be easy.

    @Okeoghene: I like the teabag analogy.

    @Mikki: Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mikki please go to KFC. Nice & Insirational...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @DIDI: Thanks man.We missed you.LOL

    ReplyDelete