Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dear Future Wife

Dear Future Wife,

I don't know you and may not have met you yet.But this is one thing i sure do know; You're going to be the luckiest woman on earth.I know i sounded cocky,but i'm not gonna apologize for that because i work really hard to get to that level.One thing you would be happy about is that i am different.I mean i don't go with the crowd,i go with what's right.You see,i've always been a good person,and i don't intend to change that.I told you i was different,so i'm going to take the time out to elaborate.I believe in fairy tales,i believe in love,i'm very emotional,i even sometimes cry when watching a movie.I don't smoke,i drink but have never been drunk (or at least never been caught drunk).Because of my self-consciousness,i mostly do things moderately.That means i don't go clubbing always and i don't go bar-hopping always.So you won't have to worry about me hanging out with the boys and not spending enough time with you.

One thing that you should know is that i am not perfect,but i'll try to be perfect for you.I am not promising i won't change,i mean,i am human am i not? But here's what i'd try to do,i'd try to change for the better.That means i'll never stop cooking for you,i'll never stop writing poems for you,i'll never stop singing to you,i'll never stop taking you out on dates,i'll never stop buying you gifts,i'll never stop being your best friend and most importantly,i'll never stop telling you you're beautiful when you dress up and anytime for that matter,and i definitely will never stop saying 'i love you'.And hey,i'll never stop calling you 'Baby' because you'll always be my baby and i will never stop looking out for you.I know you might be scared about me getting tired of you.Well,i might,but you won't have to worry about that till after eternity.I am going to make you the envy of not just your friends,but women all over the world.

Finally,i know this letter has been about me and what i'd do and so i might come off as selfish,but i already know before i decided to make you my wife,that you're just perfect for me.I don't care about your flaws,i'm not sure i'd even see them.At this point i'd drop my pen,till the next time i have more to add.However,attached herewith is a song by Bruno Mars because it is another way to tell you not to change a thing about you,you're amazing just the way you are.


Yours affectionately,
Your Future Husband

38 comments:

  1. Nawa o! and you talk say u no wan marry me sha?!
    Esokay!
    My own personal person gan-an sef get hin own swagger... but I go copy this post con send am to him as per *hint hint* the writing poems part. I asked the guy to write me letters in the plural, hin write one...smh!
    Mrs 9jaGreat sure will be lucky cos even us we dey this end no go allow you treat her badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is a serious something...
    As I dont like poems how e go take be na? lol
    nice hmm..how soon do you wanna get married? I can arrange someone fast fast lol..jk jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm, if my bobo write me this kind love words ehh, na inside purse i go dey put am for o!, so i go dey read am every minute. your future wife is lucky sha. lovely words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HoneyDame: C'mon Honey,i agreed to marry you,i just didn't agree to relocate to Asia.LOL

    @Unveillinggold: If you don't like poems,i'll sing for you or just buy you gifts...you know the Gucci high heels,the Pradas and all.LOL

    @Priscy: Hahahahahaha Priscy dear,you just cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and this is me officially no longer coming to ur blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LadyNgo, go away joo!
    Baby, what did you say jare? *batting eyelashes**
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This list would be fulfilled,so help YOU GOD..lol I think i meet LadyNgo on her way out,she seem pissed. 3 words bro..GO AFTER HER! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. This song again?! Ok, i'm officially Mrs 9ja great of blogville...i mean, he even knows about Prada and Gucci#sigh
    Lmao @Honeydame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @LadyNgo: C'mon me LadyNgo,don't be like that nau.LOL

    @HoneyDame: I said i'm not moving to Asia baby! LOL

    @DIDI: Amen me bro.LOL Nah,she'll be back,i know how to get her.LOL

    @Toinlicious: But of course my cutie.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I laugh in Japanese!!These ladies dey try me oh!Dem wan gbalagala o!. Esokay!
    Didi, I should have known you would encourage him towards infidelity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @HoneyDame: Hahahahahaha Don't worry baby,i will not cheat on you.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. and if u fall short of your promises eehh, i wld drag u 2 d oracle in my villa 2 judge...*sigh*..nw i am envyn future miss 9ja great...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmmmmmm, you sure are hopelessly romantic. You cook and sing too. Two things I like in guys. Your future wifey is DAMN lucky. Hurry up with the wedding prep and hope to be invited so I will witness the sweet union.

    Berra look for a way to keep LadyNgo, HoneyDame and Toinlicious apart before they tear themselves up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My heart is just melting! That second paragraph is so powerful. So may it be o...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww..you are so sweet! #myfuturehusband!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute!!hahaha....GERROUT!!i hope u keep this blog till u get married...so u can compare wut u wrote and wut u are actually doing....

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Yours_Sincerely: Hahahahahaha Oracle ke? I will not fall short on my words abeg o.LOL

    @Che: Guilty!!! Hehehehehehe So are you proposing? LOL Well,HpneyDame,Toinlicious & LadyNgo are still throwing tantrum,but we could work something out sha.LOL

    @Myne Whitman: Hahahahaha Amen o Myne.

    @Aseni: Hahahahaha Thanks alot.#myfuturehusband

    @Shereen: I will keep it jor.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just might be proposing *winks*, but i no get strength to drag you with all the ladies (including the one's that are yet to comment) :-D. So I will just sit jejeli and enjoy the drama as it unfolds. It promises to be interesting. hehehehehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Na wa o 9ja great. You write letter to an unknown person 4 women don show interest. Berra make up your mind.LOL.

    You sure are a romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Inspirational post by an inspirational guy. Wifey go lucky die, just don't forget to treat her right.

    Luv,
    MissPf.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Going down on one knee, flipping an original LV belt, a9jagreat will you marry me? pls say yes, tehehe.
    This your future wife na me and her go get fight oh...
    Lol Lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hmmmm.................fight wan happen for here now now now...........ok
    i think yu should pick one of these pretty babes already. #okbye

    ReplyDelete
  23. MR Greattttttttttttttt.. I have just been grinning from ear to ear reading you post.. I have to meet her when she arrives :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. @NikkiSho: Thanks NikkiSho.

    @Che: Hahahahaha I feel you dear.That's a good resolve.

    @Okeoghene: Hahahahahaha See me see fine babes o.No worry,i go make up my mind.LOL

    @Miss PweddyFace: I'm definitely gonna treat wifey right.

    @Coy~Introvert: An original LV belt?! Yes,i will marry you! Hehehehehehehe

    @Luciano: I am considering it.LOL

    @Nightingale: Of course my man,you'll meet her.

    @Boma: You have no idea.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great writing Boss :D

    "U r amazing just the way u r" have some powerful lyrics I love this song !!

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Jyoti Mishra: Thanks alot dear.Yeah,it's a great song.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww what a beautiful piece. She will be a lucky babe :-)


    Bsnc

    ReplyDelete
  28. @BSNC: Yeah,she sure will be a lucky babe!

    ReplyDelete
  29. gosh am tripping for this writeup......awwwww..

    ReplyDelete
  30. ermmmm... ok... well ermmm.. hmmmm you don't smoke.. nah! not good... you should be weeding up lol..., i just compiled my future husband list and smoking was one thing i wanted. well as cheesy as it sounds, u sure would get some hopeless romantic after you...

    ReplyDelete
  31. @tamie: The write up or the writer?! LOL Joking! Thanks for stopping by.

    @Ebonyexcite: Hmmmmmm,smoker huh? Thank God say no be you i dey find.LOL Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow, just discovered your blog, what lovely words, God bless you for even thinking them, any lady would be lucky to be the one.. all i can say is will you marry me ?..... seriously you sound so much like my husband two exceptions though he doesnt drink at all and he is not very patient..but he is a great guy,and he sings that song by bruno to me all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. @Jemina: Good to have you on the blog.I really appreciate the offer,but i don't wanna be your second husband.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  34. Aww lovely..my hubby better be writing sweet letters like this to me..!dont want the poems tho,not my thin..i jus found this blog and i like..keep doing wat you doin 9ja great guy.Good luck in finding that lucky lady of yours!God bless

    ReplyDelete
  35. @Maurie: Thanks alot Maurie,i'll try and keep up the work.

    ReplyDelete