Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

I don't know why,but i'm just very excited today.No,i haven't won a jackpot yet or anything,but i am just elated.I woke up happy and so far,nothing has been able to put me down.Today is another historical day; 11/11/11.For those whose birthday is today,i say a big happy birthday to y'all.And even though i kinda hate to say it,your birthday is cooler than mine which was 09/10/11.So i'm using this opportunity to say Happy birthday to one of my dearests Okeoghene whose birthday is very awesome,yeah,you guessed right...TODAY! Hahahahaha Don't worry,i'm not high.

Anyways,i achieved a feat today and i'm feeling very good with myself.My boss tried throwing tantrums but today is just too cool to be angry in anyway.I said it before,i'm feeling very good with myself and i sincerely hope you people are feeling thesame way? It's the start of a new weekend today,i wish you all the very best of the week.Have fun cos i'm definitely gonna have fun.Adios peepos.Na wash wash spanish o! Hahahahahahahaha

12 comments:

  1. It's definitely a special day.. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @9jaFOODie: Thanks dear,have a fabulous weekend yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's date is just unique, thought i heard one of those "Prophets" saying the rapture that was suppose to take place somewhere in May had been postponed for today? smh! A blessed weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its A special day Bro..I have a 11-11-11 party to attend...Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is some serious excitement oooo. Pass some over to me cos I sure do need it. Work has been crazy and tiring. The only thing making my day is the fact that today is a Friday. Yep, it's a very unique date alright. Waiting for you to share the good news. I trust you to have an AWESOME weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yesterday's date. But your birthday was too cool too. Have a fun weekend :)

    Adiya
    http://museorigins.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm kinda new to the Blogging world, just hopping around. I like this blog. 11/11/11 is Definitely a very special day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Myne Whitman: Thanks Myne!

    @Che: Thanks Che,you put a smile on my face.

    @Muse Origins: Thanks Adiya.

    @I 2 Sabi: Welcome to blogsville.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can swell my head. Thanks for the mention. That day sure is unique and I had fun on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Okeoghene: I don't know what you're talking about o.LOL Anyways,i'm glad you had fun cos you deserved i.

    ReplyDelete