Friday, October 21, 2011

Look before you leap

I have often said it on this blog that i’m a good guy,i try to do right as best as i can.I’ve been told severally how reasonable i am so it’s never new when i hear it.Wanna know why this is so? Well,here it is; you just never know what’d happen next.Indeed we were created in God’s own image,but to establish that clear cut distinction between God and man,we’re not able to tell the future.The only times man is able to tell the future is when he is given a revelation and that still comes from God.So,i live my life trying to be better each day.I learn from what you'd consider my mistakes and also other people’s mistakes all in the bid to make me better,and it really works.

I’m not perfect,i said that in one of my posts I am not perfect...i'm just on a quest for perfection and having this in mind,i try not to consciously do things that would come back and bite me in the ass *in Alan’s voice* (do watch Two and a half men,it crazilly hilarious).I have seen things in this short time that i have spent on this earth.I have met people and trust me,it is better you don’t do wrong because when your wrong visits you,it tends to multiply.Yeah yeah,i know this is a deep post,but i’m deep,am i not? No? Oh well,just get the message jare.There actually is a reason for this post and the reasons are quite numerous even though they’re birthed by one.When i got home a few days ago after a very tiring day,i rested a while and got refreshed then decided to watch some music videos.The one that gave birth to this post was Lil Wayne’s How To Love.For those who haven’t seen then video,i’ll put it at the end of this post so you can as well knock yourselves out.*wink*

Anyway,the video’s a very brilliant one and it was the one that got me traveling that deep-thoughts lane.As humans,we are always faced with choices.Should i have my bath before going to work or not? Should i eat rice or take tea? Should i toast that babe or not? Whatever it is,we’re just have to make choices on a regular bases.However,the choices we make always give rise to different things,depending on the choices.For instance,if you make a choice not to bath before going to work,you might end uo stinking the whole office and have people avoiding you.Speaking of which,have you ever been so much in a hurry and forgot to brush your teeth? Well,i have been a victim like once or twice,and before i get chewing gum or candy,na be be be something o.My mouth dey dey sealed cos i no wan be the reason why people go die of poisonous gases.Moving on,it is imperative to ponder on choices before making them.As humans we have the ability to analyze situations and their outcomes most times.So,think,think,and think again before you act because you just might have you action come back to bite you in the ass.My friend's ex who decided it was ok to cheat on him prolly never thought he'd leave her cos he loved her that much,but in dawned on her when he left her and up till this day,she's not allowed him rest.She keeps disturbing him and constituting nuisance in the young man's life.Yeah,i know,this ex(es) right?! I could giv you lots of instances when bad choices have come back to bite people in the ass,but then i know you already have got the message.Remember Tafa Balogun,the former IG or the Nigerian Police Force? Well,need i say more? Have a very pleasant weekend ahead people.


17 comments:

  1. what goes around surely comes back around. im a strong believer of karma. have a great week too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurv Karma. She's sometimes slow but she's always on point. Bydway, i've neva been a fan of Lil Wayne but this song, me lurrrvvv. It's the only song of his that i have on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have to be very careful when making choices because sometimes life is nice and gives us good and bad....and at other times gives us good and good. or bad and bad. In any case, we should be very ready to take responsibilities for anyone we decide on...How u dey bro?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Luciano: You got that right dear.Thanks!

    @Toinlicious: Yeah,karma's a bitch! The song is very cool jare,i'm not surprised.

    @HoneyDame: I agree with you Honey,we really should be careful about the choices we make because we always have to live with the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... this is deep. I believe so much in the saying that whatever you sow is what you will reap, so in your friend's ex case, I guess she's reaping the fruit of her unfaithfulness. Best wishes even as you enjoy your weekend. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @HoneyDame: I dey o,how your side?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Priscy: You're so right Priscy,we always reap what we sow,whatever it is.Thanks alot dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the words of Naeto C "karma comes around to make sure we are all even".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also always disregarded Lil Wayne, till this song. We really do reap what we sow, in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  10. True words man. The choices we make today will come back to either thrill or haunt us in the future....So we got to be careful. Have a splendid week.

    P.S: Thankfully, I'v never left my home without brushing my teeth. I always have chewing gum in my bag though. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're right oh. Consequences are not beans!! We have to be prepared for them.

    I'm glad to be back on blogger :D

    Adiya
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  12. *typo* I meant "splendid weekend"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love Karma and I try not to be a victim. My dear not only you, I sometimes forget to brush before leaving home, what saves me is that I brush at night before sleeping so the effect no too bad. Oh lil wayne, never knew he had this side of him. ThankGod for jail...

    ReplyDelete
  14. What you sow is what you will reap...I guess its safe to say treat others the way you want to be treated..
    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @9jaFOODie: Hmmmm,nice reference.

    @Myne Whitman: We sure do.You're not the only who disregarded Lil Wayne till this song,i'm not among those people sha.LOL

    @Che: Thank God for women and handbag.LOL

    @Muse Origin: Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!! Welcome back Adiya,i missed you.*hugz*

    @Coy~Introvert: Everybody loves karma.LOL I'm not surprised though.Though when karma is against us we feel very bad for ourselves and even sometimes think life unfair.

    @Unveillinggold: Very true @ .I guess its safe to say treat others the way you want to be treated.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deep post... full of philosophy n art of living
    Karma is an Indian concept :D n I believe in it too :)
    Its like we grow up hearing this
    Karma is the true worship of God !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Jyoti Mishra: Yeah,karma is real.

    ReplyDelete