Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lazy

Hey people,it's been a while,that i know.Ordinarily i like making posts on regular bases,but these periods are just hectic and all.I'm combining work and service and fun also and trust me,it ain't easy.

I was actually planning on making a post today though,other than this one,but i just got very lazy.You may be wondering why i couldn't just make that post when i'm making this one aleady,right? Well,i don't pre-write my posts,i just write from my head and sincerely,i'm not in the mood to think right now.Don't even know when i'd be in the mood to think,i'm just a bit lazy right now.Maybe this would change soonest,if it does then i'm gonna make my posts,else...

Trust me,when i eventually get over my laziness,you don't wanna miss out cos i'm gonna soooooo keep it real as usual and prick your interest so much.Well,we'll just wait and see then,won't we? Have a nice day people and nice weekend ahead,just in case i don't get to come into the building till next week.

15 comments:

  1. It happens o jare...keep up the good werk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Atoskin: Thanks alot o jare! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pele take it easy..Focus on whats important at the moment, blogville is always here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't keep us waiting too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a break if needed! just make sure u come back with good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy dey go joh, no be government work, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Unveillinggold: Thanks dear!

    @LadyNgo: I'll try not to.LOL

    @Aseni: You bet i'd come back with good stuff.

    @Coy~Introvert: Hahahahaha Abi o!

    ReplyDelete
  8. same feeling I am having right about now, just relax ok.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol....common get up and work jare...

    ReplyDelete
  10. well thats the same way I feel these days... too tired to write or think..

    I can fully feel u buddy, we r sailing the same boat :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. abegi relax bo, afterall body no be firewood!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @HoneyDame: Leave me jor! LOL

    @Jyoti Mishra: Hehehehe Yeah,i figured cos you don't update as regularly as you used to.

    @P.E.T Projects: Correct babe na im you be.*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I understand the whole work and busy thingy too. You just take your time and do what you have to. We will still be here waiting for the juicy posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Che: Hehehehehe Thanks alot dear.

    ReplyDelete