Friday, October 28, 2011

It's all about you

Hey people,how's the week going so far? Yeah yeah,i know the week is almost over,but common,we still have today,don't we? Anyway,things have been going well on this end.I've not won the jackpot or anything,but i wake up each day and i spend each day with happiness.I don't know about you,but that's grand for me.

We are all humans and so sometimes we feel bad when we take some steps that hurt people.For instance,when we break up with someone who loves us very much,simply because we want someone we love.Well,it's time we start thinking about ourselves rather than just the next person.Don't get me wrong,i'm not saying you should be all selfish,i'm just saying you shouldn't be so selfless that you forget to be nice to yourself.It's worthless making other people happy when deep down you're feeling empty and unhappy.Life was meant to be enjoyed not to be endured.Do the things you love,the things that make you happy,the things that make you alive.I got to a stage in my life where i was the least person i considered.I considered every other person and bring myself last.The idea then was to make everyone happy as much as i could.But then,i realized i was mostly being taken for a ride,people misunderstood or just simply abused that personality that was me,so i simply just changed,but not after a long while.

Here's the way i see it now,you are the most important person on this planet.You are worth more than everybody put together (ok,i may have gone over board there.If you were to be sacrificed to save Earth,i'd vote for you to be selfless....hehehehehehehe).But on the real now,you really are the most important person on earth and thus should MOSTLY bring yourself first before others.Believe it or not,humans are not worth the effort.Whatever you do,they'll criticize,scorn and even hate you.So,why not do the things that make you happy and that you love?! They'll talk anyway!!! If you're all nice,you're Goody-two-shoes.If you're all bad,then you're a bad-ass or even dey possess with evil sprit sef.So,what the heck?! In terms of relationships,if you don't feel love in your heart,you can't exude it...you just can't give it.If you're in a relationship where you're not happy,i really see no reason for your being there.Yeah,the person might be hurt initially,but they'll always get pass that stage once they realize it was better off that way.This is the bit i have for you this start of a new weekend.Please by all means enjoy your weekend!

17 comments:

  1. You make sense Bro,i think you should become a love Doctor though. #OKBYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DIDI: Hahahahahaha That won't be a bad idea though.Let's just wait for other people's thoughts on that issue.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. true! human beings are just too hard to please. That is why I always go by the saying that "do what you feel in your heart to be right because no matter what you do(good/bad) you will be criticized anyways. have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Priscy: This is so true @ do what you feel in your heart to be right because no matter what you do(good/bad) you will be criticized anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaawww, u think im the most important person on the planet?!? how nice! lol

    Anywayz, nobody wants to be the bad guy or the villain. But we also need to stop and take the time to make sure that we're not playing "good cop" at the expense of our own happiness. If we don't look for ourselves first, who else will?

    Nice post hun. You have a good weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "in a relationship where you're not happy,i really see no reason for your being there" have I told you how much I love you lately??? like you make so much sense, I think you should definitely write a relationship guide. Especially for MEN!
    9jafoodie

    ReplyDelete
  7. hm! this sounds very personal but i'll keep my amebo thoughts to myself, lol. Self preservation is very important but please break their hearts gently. If this is as personal as i think it is then i pray that you find true happiness and love and may God bless all your decisions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Na wa o..Bro...who is it this time? I hope that girl has not come back again?...ok o! But as per the advice sha, it doesnt get realer than that..shikena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @LadyNgo: Yeah,you're the most important person on earth.LOL

    @9jaFOODie: You love me?! No,you've not told me! *now dancing alanta and windecking* About starting a relationship guide,DIDI said thesame thing.Well,maybe i'll consider it.

    @dosh: Hahahahahahaha Your 'amebo' thoughts might be wrong you know,so it's a good thing you decided to keep it to yourself.But maybe we should see in camera so you'll tell me what the thoughts are.

    @HoneyDame: Who is it ke? It's nobody o.LOL You know how my imagination works nau,i sometimes just say things when i consider other people's lives.

    @Chizy K: This your hmmmmm get as e be o.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmmmmmnnn.......now putting myself first.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came to this realization a while ago and it has helped to FREE me. There is no need putting in so much effort to make other people happy and I end up been miserable. For me, it makes me bitter towards the person(s). It's a whole lot easier and better (for me anyway) to make myself NUMERO UNO and others would then follow suit. :-).Call me selfish or whatever, but it doesn't make a difference to me. *singing It's my life, It's my life* ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know when I am away from blogger your page is one of the sites I think about and once I come on here I make sure I visit. That said, Even the bible says "Love your neighbor as you love yourself". That makes you more important first before the other person. You can't love someone well if you don't love yourself FIRST.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Che: Che,it's a very reasonable decision you took and no,you're not selfish.You're just looking out for yourself which a whole lot of people don't know how to do.

    @Okeoghene: Hmmmmm,i'm really honored Okeoghene,thank you so much.That analysis is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Coy~Introvert: That's very good dear.

    ReplyDelete