Monday, October 17, 2011

Circle of hurt

Hey people! Yeah yeah,i'm back.I've been good in case you're wondering.The weekend was actually swell because it gave me the much needed opportunity to rest.My week days are usually very stressful and long,so the weekend was created by God for me to rest and get rejuvenated.This weekend,i decided to stay off the internet because it robs me of my needed rests.Now,to the topic of discussion today.

Have you ever wondered why love is so funny? I mean,you love someone and the person doesn't love you back.The moment they start loving you back,the love you have for them dies.Sometimes you love someone and they end up leaving you but you still can't stop loving them.Meanwhile someone else is loving you and after a short while with them you end the relationship and they still can't stop loving you,the ish just goes on in a circle.Well,i've actually been involved in this funny circle and trust me,non of it is funny.You all remember my evil ex in The ex that just won't let em be and Happily never after,which has sequels by the way,right? Well,after my saga with her i had a rather brief relationship where the gurl in question was very much in love with me,but i just didn't feel thesame way.I actually did the right thing by letting her go,but sadly she has refused to let me go,at least in her heart.She keeps telling me stuffs like "I've not been able to love anyone like you","it's not been thesame since you left" and all that.Do you know the funny or annoying thing about it all? She had someone who was dying crazily for her.She's hurt,she hurting someone who in turn is prolly hurting someone else...and this goes on and on.At a point in my life,i was busy chasing someone who didn't want me while ignoring someone who was busy chasing me,but the time i was ready to settle with the one that was chasing me,it was too late.

The core of this hurt and craziness is LOVE and i can't help but wonder,wetin dey do this love sef? E no know say we go appreciate if things dey easier? I mean,why won't we just love the one that loves us? Why would we rather hurt the one that loves us and love the one that hurts us? Have a nice day people and a pleasant week ahead.Y'all know i love y'all right?! *wink*

30 comments:

  1. I personally think it's a conscious decision on the part of the individual. And sometimes, it's not even love. It's love, and a feeling to satisfy our ego that we got what we're chasing after. Even when that something or someone is out of our reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said dear...I tire for this love o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've not met THE ONE. When you do, you'll love her right and she'll love you back too. Till then...

    ReplyDelete
  4. True @ P.E.T Projects..true...*sigh* I have been wondering, why does fate bring two people together, if they cant really be together?

    Circle of hurt...still going round and round and round

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Myne Whitman: Sometimes it's not to satisfy ones ego but cos of the existence of love that one does the chasing.

    @Travel Buff: No mind the love matter jare.

    @P.E.T Projects: I kinda agree with you.

    @dayor: *sigh* @ why does fate bring two people together, if they cant really be together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm, this is so true!

    CoyIntrovert

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post reminds me of "love don't love me" song. Your post is on point tho. Life would just be soo much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #ns Why do we love love when love seems to hate us?

    It's truly a vicious circle and the truth is no matter how hard we try to love back the ones that love us, it won't work if we're just doing it out of pity for them or because we know they'll treat us right. The heart loves whom it loves and there's no faking it.

    First time here, love how open you are

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree with dosh.... you will be fine honey....

    ReplyDelete
  10. um, i didn't know u were gonna write about this so soon. anywho, love sux. #TheEnd

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love? Hmm...I sigh whenever it comes up! Its a roller coaster until you meet the right one at the right time.

    Sorry I kept deleting my comment. Keyboard acting up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You berra come, lerrus marry and relocate to Beijing..we can stop the cycle that way jare.....lol..
    Welcome back bro. For the most part, nothing about love makes sense so I since stopped trying to reason it out

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Toinlicious: Thanks dear.

    @dosh: I agree with you dosh,it's gonna be wrong to love someone out of pity.In fact,it's a sin against the person.Thanks for stopping by and i hope to see more of you.

    @Seshe James: Thanks dear.

    @LadyNgo: Hahahahahaha Me LadyNgo,e bad like that?! LOL

    @Aseni: You're right about that though.

    @HoneyDame: Hehehehehe I think i can do Beijing.Oya come collect ring.LOL

    You actually saved yourself alot by stopping the effort to think out love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so true! Love is a bitch, that's my honest opinion. I'm done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, one very complex thing that i'm yet to understand.



    naijabankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Kitkat: Done with it?! Geez,you've not even started yet.LOL

    @Che: For your own goo,try not to understand it,else you'd just end up more confused.

    @Jyoti Mishra: I know right!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good question my dear why dont we love those that love us? the circle is crazy...chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Chizy K: You can say that again!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The mystery of love. Love by the way (to me) is not a sudden act rather, tis a conscious act. In essence, when we 'choose' (yes, tis a choice) to love someone, we simply have to nurture it to grow.

    "The moment they start loving you back,the love you have for them dies." I believe there is an invincible threshold (in the chase for responsive love) which, when crossed, demystifies (wears out) the initial desire one had for the other before.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It happens even in normal friendships too. Very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Why do we love the people we love? Sometimes our answer goes beyond the person's qualities, it also has a lot to do with how being with that person makes you feel. That is why sometimes the ones you love don't love you and the ones that love you, you don't give the time of day. Achieving a balance and finding that one might be a conscious choice. Don't forget, just like love dies, love also grows

    ReplyDelete
  24. @rethots: Well,i don't know what to say about your belief concerning love,but i'm just know love is funny.Thanks for stopping by.

    @mstizzle: Yeah it does.

    @Okeoghene: I agree with you o jare.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love is an emotion, like hurt, sadness, joy, anger. If you look at it this way it's no wonder it changes so often

    Adiya
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love can be complicated mehnnnn....

    True love never dies..

    There are just some people you'll always love but you'll just have to learn to leave without them in your life:(

    It does not mean you hate them.. but you draw that line and focus all your love on those loving you.. you gf, hubby etc:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Haha..i Love Love..!even more so when its right(the right person and the right time)love the butterfly feelin...!i know its not too cool wen it hurts but hey thats the beauty of life..has its good and bad moments.We hurt,learn,move on and love again..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Muse Origin: Yeah.

    @Nightingale: You're so right.

    @Maurie: Hmmmm,you made it sound very easy though.

    ReplyDelete