Monday, September 5, 2011

Boobs,boobs and more boobs

Yeah yeah,it's been a while i made a blog post and i'm starting with this mischievous one.Well,you'll know the reason soon enough.I know the title of this blog is going to put frowns on a few faces before they eventually read the entire post,but trust me,when you read it you'll have a change of face...ok heart! Before i continue sha,how've you guys been? I have been a bit busy hence my absence from my blog and even yours.I'm back now though...i think!

I know you're really itching to know what the title of this blog is about so i'm going to just save you the trauma of having to wait.How many of you are on Twitter? I know some of my personal peeps who we continue our love affair on Twitter,the likes of LadyNgo,PET Projects,Kitkat,Didi,Ema and a good number of my other peoples.Anyway,in case you're on twiiter,you can follow me on @ekpedekumoebila and you shouldn't worry because i follow back.Now,back to the main gist jare.There came a time when women where very decent even in their dressing and dealings,but we lost that a very long time ago.My pain isn't that they are no longer decent,my pain is that they now take pleasure in their indecency.One of our notable comedian,Basket mouth,said in one of his jokes "In those days we dey open pant to see yansh,but now we dey open yansh to see pant" (talking about G-string)...Did that even relate to this post sef?! Damn,i think i might be losing it! Hehehehehehe! What i'm however concerned about is the exposure of a body part that isn't seen as anything anymore...the Breast.I asked a question earlier about how many of you are on twitter,well i did that for a reason.Twitter seem to be the new place for indecency.There came a time when Facebook was the biggest online community,but Twitter is growing fast and thus lots of users have now switched to Twitter or have both accounts.During this time,however,it was quite rare to see a user with her boobs almost popping out or fully exposed,but somehow the emergence of Twitter seem to have affected this.For those on Twitter,you definitely know what i'm talking about.Anytime you wanna look at a babes's avatar...POW! Boobs stare back at you! The shocking part (not really shocking to me sha) is sometimes the boobs are entirely bare.I mean,WTF?! I'm gonna be very straight with you as usual,i enjoy the sights...except of course the occasional very ugly sets i come across.*big grin* I could give you like a thousand twitter handles right now and you won't be disappointed if you wanna see boobs,they'll definitely stare back.I really don't get why it's like that.Is it that it's the new cool? Or is there something i'm missing? I could be old fashion at times,so please tell me,is there something i'm missing? Thank God for my gurls LadyNgo,Kitkat,PET Projects,Adiya,Ema,Didi that are different from the twitter norm!

Another thing is the kind of things they say about themselves."I'm a bitch","I love big dicks" and so on.Another annoying thing is that some of these gurls are very timid,shy...damn right opposite of what they claim.Well,this is a topic for another day.I don talk today own finish.But really,what is going on? Am i missing something?

38 comments:

  1. Did I just see DIDI's name listed as one of the girls? LOL

    I wont stop saying it, people who flaunt their boobs for attention have selfesteem issues! WHy not show off ur knowledge of ur career, or politics?? oh, i forgot, cos there's none of that!

    Boobs display and name calling are proofs of the moral decadence our society is plagued with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boobs get attention...lol i just followed u on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider yourself followed! LOL @ this entry. True but funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @P.E.T Projects: C'mon na,i striked it out,ma koba mi o,jor o! LOL I totally agree with you,self esteem issue is what they're battling with.

    @Sisi Yemmie: Finally,i've been following you for ages.

    @Miss Toya: I see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it just screams "notice me QUICK"!!
    but we keep forgetting that we can leave a lot to the imagination by covering it up...well, just leave a peak

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Emaleecious: I prefer a lil peek and then work with my imagination.It's head-tease and it's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Emaleecious: I prefer a lil peek and then work with my imagination.It's head-tease and it's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha you've vexed :p ..u know what they say, sex sells :|

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the reasons I'm still not too comfortable on twitter, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with sisi Yemmie, people do it to get attention.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are people seeking attention in anyway. I follow you on twitter but I don't tweet

    ReplyDelete
  12. All i can say is boobs are what get attention!

    Yeah i think that chicks who run about with all their goodies on display may have some self esteem issue but at the same time, if you are looking for attention and your intelligence isn't getting it, what are you gonna do? Flash the girls and all of a sudden you have 500 followers!

    Its a problem on both ends in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Kitkat: I might be a little vexed sha and really,sex sells.

    @Myne Whitman: Myne,what you're doing on twitter is ok.

    @9jaFOODie: Yeah,that's the only logical explanation.

    @Okeoghene: Yeah! I actually don't know your handle Okeoghene.

    @LadyNgo: Both ends? Care to explain?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its a degrading world o jare, abi what will I say again. If it did not work, they wouldn't do it. You even admitted that you enjoy looking at them (the good ones), so they will continue na.

    At least, it doesn't happen in the office settings, that is to tell you that when it comes to serious issues, decency is still key

    ReplyDelete
  15. @@ilola: Whether serious or not,the boobs should stay inside the bra.Meanwhile even in some offices,you still see some threatening to pop out.The situation is just mad jare.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What i mean by that is that its an issue that girls feel the need to show it off and its also an issue that (some) dudes are only checking for girls that show it off. Like @ilola said, if it didn't work, women wouldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @LadyNgo: I get your point now.Well,it's true sha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting post. I'm kind of with Lady Ngo. women are supposed to be decent and show off the goods at the same time. What's a girl to do??

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree with you.. I think twitter is too sex-hyped and I don't get why either

    ReplyDelete
  20. @morayoJones: Well,i don't know if i agree with that @ women are supposed to be decent and show off the goods at the same time.

    @Abi Tobi: Thank God i'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Funny post, but true though....it annoys me too, especially when I see the boobs pop in the corporate and religious environment...It gets attention quite alright but its a cheap way too

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just followed you. going bare is not for anything buh attention, its really sad.... and to think of the next generation? *smh*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahaha!! I guess some people will try anything to get a bit of attention. Please which people have those avatars, i want to check them out :P

    Adiya
    Muse Origins Features
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Muse Origin: Hahahaha If you wanna check them out then send me a direct message on twitter then i'll give you their handles.

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Morounfuoluwa Lukina Akibo: I'm almost sure going completely bare would be seen as normal in the next generation.Sad!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lol, I'm on twitter but I don't go there often, but I'll carry out an inspection because of this post.

    There's also a fair share on Facebook too. What ever happened to dignity?

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Oluwatobi: You carry out that inspection and you'd be shocked to your bones,or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ηellо, i thіnk thаt i saω you
    viѕіtеd my blοg so і сame
    to “rеtuгn the faѵor”.I am tryіng to find thіngѕ to еnhance mу web sіte!

    Ι supρosе its ok to usе some of your ideas!

    !
    My homepage ; WWW

    ReplyDelete
  29. That's why the next piece of advice is so important:. Now with our other model that we have for our daughter you cannot do that. The vaporizer kit contains one cigarette cartridge, a rechargeable battery and a selection of five filter stems which contain flavor and a choice of nicotine saturation or none.

    my site - best vaporizers

    ReplyDelete
  30. So in the end it can be easily concluded that the aluminum heating element
    is considered to be the clean and safe option in
    the herbal vaporizers. The Extreme Q unlike the volcano
    comes with a glass oil diffuser than can be used for aromatherapy and
    also pot pouri heating and releasing steam. This will surely help in knowing the quality of the vaporizer.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage portable vaporizer
    Also see my page: portable vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  31. Vaporizers provide a healthy alternative to different strategies of smoking herbs.
    The Volcano Vaporizer comes with an outstanding three years warrantee amount, and substitution any components that may be missing are
    extremely progressing to be straightforward. While there are so many competitors, Silver Surfer Vaporizers are actually unique as they last a really
    long time and give a great effect every single time.

    ReplyDelete
  32. We agree that the Iolite Vaporizer looks cute and small,
    but is it as powerful as the internet makes us believe.
    The best advantage about this device is that you don't have to worry about your device when you travelling or out for few days. If you invest in a lower priced vaporizer, it may not function properly or end up breaking down and needing replacement.

    my page :: portable Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  33. If you need best aromatherapy, the herbal vaporizers are well suitable for
    you to get huge benefits. As it has mentioned that there
    is no cure for common cold. Now that you simply understand that benefits of a vaporizer it is excellent to decide on which kind of
    Vaporizer you
    want in your kitty.
    My webpage > Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  34. This hotel explained smoking in the hotel automatically meant a $150
    cleaning fee and the county charges a $100 fine.

    This bud comes in four different flavors, the Regular Blend, Head Trip
    Bubble Gum, Pineapple and the best one is the Blueberry.
    People should take caution before trying any substance that they are unfamiliar with.


    Feel free to visit my page; Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  35. Try to change positions frequently, as remaining in one position may irritate or make hemorrhoids worsen.
    By taking your time and shopping around you can buy a good quality battery for a good price.
    This product began as a fragrance combined with citrus oils.


    Here is my blog ... Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  36. The milk is usually made from the same patented
    Real Feel Super Skin material that's made fleshlight the #1 selling male sex toy in this sleek, shiny fleshlight tin for your collection. The law was often broken by indulgent masters and at least one of those challenges. As soon as I got off the plane, there were a lot of the academic programs.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Vudu's also requiring users to manually start them in order to go completely healthy and for the similarly obsessed, here's a list of your Chrome apps.
    Handle Leaving fleshlight a 6" tail ch 25, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, join, ch 1, turn. Roughly 430, 000 women lose their lives to heart disease each year across the globe such as the number of times.

    ReplyDelete