Thursday, August 18, 2011

Don't be mad,step up your game

Game,game,game.I have seen guys fight over a gurl and i have seen gurls fight over a guy.But seriously,are they sick in the head or what? A gurl leaves you for another guy and you go in search of the guy and make public show of your stupidity by fighting (what i call 'throw blow'...hehehehe) with him.I have witnessed gurls fight to the extent of tearing their clothes off their bodies,chei,see stupidity abeg.Sometimes they don't go that far (whether na fear or something else,i no know) but they settle with exchanging words and thereby unveiling secrets which sometimes tarnishes their images.Abeg,how these sets of people dey think sef?

Guys and gurl have always been effed up and very unreasonable.Breakups didn't start now,it started wayyyyyyyyyyyy before our fore-fathers were born.So why would you want to condescend so low as to fighting over a gurl or a guy? I've witnessed situations where gurls fight over a guy and he ends up leaving the two of them completely.Here's the funny truth,gurls take other gurls' boyfriends while guys take other guys' gurlfriends.If this has happened to you,you're not the first and you're not gonna be the last so get over it.By "get over it" i don't mean break heads and feel good about yourself,i mean you should dust your self up and move on,you owe it to yourself.

You know,there's this thing i used to say; They've taken my gurlfriends,i've take other guys' gurlfriends,so it's not new.Here's what you should do if someone takes your gurlfriend/boyfriend; Step up your game.Yes,step up your game.Some guys lose their gurlfriends to guys whose games are doper and so also some gurls lose their boyfriends to some other gurls whose games are tighter.It's all about games people.Calling games,buying-gifts games,spending-time games,caring games, etc.It's just all about games,so make sure your general game is tight or you might lose that special someone to someone whose game is tighter.Have a nice day people.

20 comments:

  1. Word Bro, Break Ups did not start today,i sometimes wonder how people end up fighting in the name of love..This post has to go beyond blogsville so our naive friends out there would realize its not worth the hustle..60% of The fight has left the streets and its now on twitter,facebook and other social networks near U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell my man every now and again, "I will fight the world in your honor, confront my family for you but I will NEVER fight another girl for you, not even if my very existence is dependent on it" A girl/guy who truly cares about you will not put you in any situation where you have to fight, if there is someone encroaching on the turf, you both talk about it and laugh about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DIDI: Yeah,they now think social networking sites are the new battle grounds,very stupid though.

    @9jaFOODie: I couldn't have said it any better.Preach on sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to be obsessed to topics relating to the wrong sides of relationships. lol
    I don't think love is a game. Cos in games, there must be winners and losers. True love has no losers.
    Fighting for a man, lai lai. That is complete shamelessness. I got too much reputation for that

    ReplyDelete
  5. @@ilola: Hahahahaha! Don't mind me o,i'm not obsessed with the wrong side of relationships,but they just happen to be the topics that nedds to be addressed.Meanwhile,look at it from this perspective,love is a game you play and you either are the winner or loneliness wins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, this post made me think of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH6_gaVelBg

    Anywho, i can never fight over a man. If the man puts me in a situation where i have to fight some other chick over him then he was not the man for me in the first place. Same thing about this game issue. If you put yourself in a situation where someone else's "game" had the power to make you leave, then you weren't that into me in the first place. There's always gonna be someone out there prettier than me, nicer than me, better cook than me, etc. But if you are with me then none of that should matter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @LadyNgo: Nicely put my LadyNgo.If you have to fight over someone,then you shouldn't be with them in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree, people get mad and want to get even but it's better to work on yourself. I could just be that you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Myne Whitman: You're on point Myne!

    ReplyDelete
  10. y will I fight over a man with another girl?? duh! he should fight for me/ let the other girls know am the only one ..hahahaha.. but really tho!

    it's not always about game tho, some girls are evil like plain EVIL!!.. they just want to destroy a good thing or have something u have by force AND BY FIRE lol... so even when the man is saying no and meainging it.. they keep coming back


    but not withstanding, if I have a problem with a girl, I will talk to my man he owes me his loyalty and she owes me nothing... but if she takes him, I will take it that am way better than them both.. and as u said I will "up" my game... move like 4 times ahead and meet a way better person: next time he will cry he lost me lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Abi Tobi: I respect this comment "if I have a problem with a girl, I will talk to my man he owes me his loyalty and she owes me nothing... but if she takes him, I will take it that am way better than them both".

    ReplyDelete
  12. The elixir of life: Move On
    nice read as ever

    ReplyDelete
  13. Preeeeeeeeach!!!

    Funny, a colleague and I were talking about the exact thing at work yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. personally, i am tired of love and the drama it brings. I think humans shld be asexual lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I get were you're coming from but I kinda agree with @ilola, I dont really see love as a game but something in which both parties win if they give love and respect.
    To me games are something that you do to pass time and entertain yourself...and relationships to me aint about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WORD! lol!! funny but true.its high time pple get alive wen deir supposed partners move on in life witout dem.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL!! I feel this post. Reminds me of R Kelly's I'm A Flirt

    If your dude got stolen meant you didn't have game. I suppose the trouble is that emotions always run high when it comes to relationships. Nothing is logical

    Adiya
    Muse Origins Features
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Jyoti Mishra: Thanks dear!

    @Boma: LOL

    @Kitkat: What have you seen?! LOL Don't worry,love has it's very beautiful side.

    @Gospel Girl: "I dont really see love as a game but something in which both parties win if they give love and respect." You only win when you're playing a game and there are some games that are serious as a heart-attack.Love is many things,and one of such is a game.

    @MY NAIJA LIFESTYLE: I agree with you jare and thanks for stopping by.

    @Muse Origin: LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still don't get it when girls fight over a guy and stuff like that. Hello, the guy is probably cheating on both of you and you're fighting each other while the guy is standing there? smh...

    God, please help some people realize they have brains

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Oluwatobi: It's very unfortunate.I hope they learn!

    ReplyDelete