Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally,a mini vacation at least!

So i've been going on and on about this vacation thingy,it's finally here.*now dancing alanta* Yeah,it is here! The young man who happens to understand me a great deal is going to pick me up at Abuja airport tomorrow because that's where i'm going to.I'm putting up at his place and the guy must take care of me well o,or else....LOL I have a personal business to attend to in Minna,Niger state and so i'm gonna stop at Abuja first before proceeding days after.I actually took a whole week off just so i'd have some time to myself.I really need the break from it all.From work and the things that are eating my patience.I'm so excited even though i'm gonna miss you guys so much.Yes,i may not be blogging till i get back because i hate typing my posts with my phone.But for those who i've connected with on twitter,we'd still be in touch and for those who wants to connect with me on twitter,the handle is @ekpedekumoebila.This definitely isn't goodbye because you'll be hearing from me.

I plan to invade Silverbird Cinema,Bars and if possible nightclubs.My friend has been talking about a Karaoke bar and i would check it out and maybe see how good i am with music since i form R-Kelly in the bathroom always...hehehehehehehe! There were some rocks i enjoyed climbing while in minna,i'm gonna climb them again if i don't hurriedly leave the town.Plus,i wouldn't mind that unique feeling i'd get.My very own people,na so e go be o.Have a nice day and pleasant weekend ahead!

17 comments:

  1. At last!!!! Arrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!! its been forever, Glad you finally going on a vacation...i like your programmes line up especially the rock climbing :) . don`t worry Bro @itsDiDi would still stalk u on twitter for Updates. :) Have a pleasant weekend and a goood,fun filled vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DIDI Thanks alot me bro.I trust you'd hook up with me on twitter.You'd get the update definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun...and keep us updated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot Ema,you can be rest assured that i'd keep you guy posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeiiiiii... enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooooooo jealous *now typing my leave application* you think its only you that deserves to live it up abi?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @9jaFOODie: Thanks alot dear and i'd make sure i enjoy every bit of my trip.

    @P.E.T Projects: Common cutie,you know i wouldn't mind if you apply for and get your leave,we could hook up and make the vacation an explosive one.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun and make sure that karaoke vid makes its way to blogsville if it happens lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. @LadyNgo: Hahahahaha...i'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun. Will follow u on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun. I was in minna last week and tewo weeks ago, bt I did not go anywhere as I was locked up in client site all through. (sad face)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vacations are good for refreshing the mind/brain...enjoy yours...enjoy Abuja.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Lots of fun to you oh!! Hit me up in abuja nau? We'll go to the cinema together :D Email me jare lol

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy your vacation and thank you commenting on my post

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got it all planned out! Go catch your fun and don't fail to give us all the gists!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the comments guys and i'd give you update soon.My vac is almost over!

    ReplyDelete