Thursday, May 5, 2011

I have a thing for decoration or is it colors?

I've always had a thing for decoration and anything that has to do with colors.This will attest to the reason i love graphics,fashion and photography.They make use of colors in such a way that they speak to you.I got to work this morning and something caught my eyes.There's this site i somehow stumble upon and love very much Xsightn.It's a site owned by a photography company and they cover lots of weddings with very amazing photographs to show for them.

The reason for this post is i kinda keep envisaging the decor on my wedding but each time keep realizing it is my future wife's wedding not mine and she definitely would have her own decor in mind.Wetin man go do? I'm very creative with colors and decors and graphics but i know i can't take over the decor of my wife's wedding...but we could make a deal though,no? Let me not keep talking,lemme just show you some pictures so you'd know why my mind wandered to decors this morning.All the pictures came from Xsightn.










Have a nice day people lemme continue envisaging other forms of decors for my wife's wedding...heheheheheh!

15 comments:

  1. Bros..Please make it a point to invite me to your wedding, and on time too..lol With this setting,colors,lights U sure getting into 1 of those Lifestyle mags..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are sooo lovely! i never knew guys dream of their weddings as well, and you guys make it look like its just us women.....invite me to your wedding oh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisi Yemmie, dont mind them, they're always busy thinking abt the implication of exquisite wedding designs on their bank balance hence they completely miss out on the fun LOL

    The Xsigthn crew are quite professional. Pictures taken at my cousin's wedding were nice and i liked the way they made little things count... no exaggerated postures just significant moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIDI-Hahahaha...i definitely would invite you and on time too.All i want is cash gift o cos after such wedding account would've been affected a bit...hahahahaha

    Sisi Yemmie-Guys do o,but common,the money part is quite scary and yes,i'll invite you to my wedding.

    P.E.T Projects-But it's reasonable to think of the financial implication na.Would you guys like to finish with wedding anf not have food at home? hehehehehehe

    The Xsightn crew are really good me dear,i keep tab on them through their website,they are pure professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors! and the decor! I wish I dream in details of what I want on my wedding day :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean your wedding? LOL...free yaself jare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abi Tobi-Yeah,the colors and decor are generally very lovely and it's strange to find a woman who doesn't dream her wedding in details.

    Myne Whitman-Well,would've loved to call it mine,but in Nigeria it's her wedding...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pweety,lol. you'll definitely have a say in the wedding decor, even though your wifey must be the one in charge :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahah! You're thinking of wedding already?! Hehe. Love the colors- i like it. But you're on your own oh, your wifey will take control lol!!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol... I know, am special like that lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kitkat-I hope she lets me give my opinions cos i'd a decor person.I'm willing to let her take charge.

    The Corner Shop-Yes o,i am thinking of it seriously even.My mom needs grand children na,lol!

    Abi Tobi-I can see you're special like that dear...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i likee likee... oh how i wish...

    ReplyDelete
  13. helen-Hehehehehehe...wishes huh?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think the fact that you've taken an interest in the decor of the wedding will impress her. As it is always the bride's wedding, I think in modern times it should be about a little collaboration. Have you talked to her about it? Maybe ask if you can get involved with the planning...
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jiu Jitsu Los Angeles-I agree with you Ava,it should be a collaboration.Meanwhile,there's not exactly a her yet,was just maybe day-dreaming.Thanks for stopping by though.

    ReplyDelete