Saturday, April 23, 2011

T is for The start of manhood

This poem was born out of my wild imagination.It has nothing to do with me so comment accordingly abeg!


THE START OF MANHOOD
I lost my innocence
Amidst the smell of incense
In a room where i shivered
As if i was down with fiver
To her eminence
A very beautiful princess
I could not move my feet
Even though she wanted us to meet
We eventually did it
Though i cannot explain it
But i let out smiles
While i laid in her arm
This is the start of manhood

6 comments:

  1. It sure did not end when U laid in her arms bro,details..lol Mehn U rocking the poem game. like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words flow in the afterglow of this particular start. Great poem! It's a pleasure to meet you via the A-Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good poem! Great meeting you through the A-Z!

    nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I heard most guys loose their virginity to older women? Is that true? lol.

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  5. DIDI-Thanks man,i'm trying my best!

    Jeffrey Beesler-I consider your comment quite poetic,lol.Thanks alot and it's a pleasure to meet you too.

    ChizyK-Aren't all my poems serious? hehehehehe

    nutschell-Thanks and nice meeting you too,here!

    The Corner Shop-Hmmmmm,i no know o,me i didn't lose mine to an older woman o.*nose grows longer*

    ReplyDelete