Monday, April 4, 2011

Men...*shakes my head*

My last post Women Get Fish Brian was rather controversial in a way,though i intended it to be a joke,in part,and some folks actually picked that while some were slighted.So,if my last post got you upset in anyway,it wasn't intentional so i'm deeply sorry.I am not a sexist,neither am i biased.I am very real,in most cases...hehehehehehehe.

So,this post is about us Men.I called you women fish brained,but in actual fact we also are like you.An anonymous visitor made a comment on the last post that made a whole lot of sense; "LOL!! U don't know that a woman has you men woven around her little finger?? We just make you men think you're running shit. See the reason you gave for why Adam ate the apple...it's that easy to get you guys to do stuff...all we gotta do is act like we're helpless or show a little skin".This summarizes the association between a man and a woman.I used to say that a woman who knows what she is worth can get her man to do anything and i'm not kidding.We men believe (at least most of us) that we were meant to be the stronger sex and women the weaker sex and so we always want to protect and take care of them.Sometimes i really doubt the reality of that statement.Women have a very strong hold on us men and the ones that know that always get what they want.To manipulate the male folk,you need to have what we are weak to and that include seeing you (woman) cry or act like you're helpless or outrightly show a little skin.The most potent of the things i mentioned is the showing of skin.Damn,why do we get so annoyingly STUPID when we see some skin? If i have the opportunity,i think i'm going to ask God when i do see Him.Men get all 'brainless' (and i regret terribly to state that fact) when they see some skin and that is why a man can sign a billion dollar cheque on your name if you play your cards right with the skin...hehehehehehe

However,the reason for this is imbibed in a sentence; men are influenced by what they see while women are influenced by what they hear.I said women are fish brained if you just have a sugar coated tongue,this is because they are influenced by what they hear,words really get to them.But men don't even need words,just flash some skin and they're high,damn...*shaking my head* Why do we have to be that cheap ehn? Chei! Now let me give you instances.Adam ate the forbidden fruit after being 'boobed' (i'm just saying),Samson told Delilah his secret after being 'boobed'.I don't have proofs to back this up sha o,i'm just saying...hehehehehehehe But common,won't you agree with me? I may have also done some few things under the influence of 'skin' (gimme a break,i'm a man am i not?).Come to think of it,it's mostly a two way street when it comes to men and women.Men are bad,women are bad...women are fish brained,men are also fish brained...women are soft,but trust me men are also soft.Have a very pleasant week ahead people.

9 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, My GOD...mehn U are sooo on point! sorry i left U hanging when the ladies came throwing missiles at U,as i said in my Women Get Fish Brian commment,we all the same but from different angles,guess this post would kool a few hearts down...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women are emotional creatures so words heard often have emotional impact where Men are physical, but it doesn't meant we're fish brained!
    Ok, some of us are. Nice post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIDI-LOL @ sorry i left you hanging when the ladies came throwing missiles at you.It's good you know you bailed,it's cool though.

    NiaRaie-Hehehehehe...glad you accepted that some of you are fish brained.Not to worry though,we men are also fish brained.Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lool!! guys cnt resist our charm :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehhehehe....makes me remember an FB status which my younger brother (who is very fish-brained, silly but lovable) once put up. the post said something about how every lady suddenly becomes right (correct) as soon as she bursts in tears. I like to think I am a toughie but Lord knows there are times when I get conveniently "weak" with YY..*evil cackle*
    Ok, bros, we are even now, abi?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitkat-Annoyingly we can't.Damn!

    HoneyDame-I think we're like that because we don't like seeing you people hurt and we're supposed to be your night in shining or rusty amour.What's your excuse? Oh well,we're even sha! hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! That Anonymous commenter knows what's up lol. I've got a friend who's got tear ducts on the ready for when she wants to look weak LOL. I wish i had that talent. Maybe i should just concentrate on the flesh flashing hehe

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woi! Adiya....I carry nyansh for una o...Talk about going in for the kill!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Corner Shop-LOL @ I wish i had that talent. Maybe i should just concentrate on the flesh flashing,you're funny and your friend is wickedt!

    ReplyDelete