Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just won another award...Neat!


 It's a good thing to know that my blog has gained so much popularity,it really give me the sense of gratitude and also gives me a sense of belonging in the blog world.I just won a Creative Blog Award and i'm really excited about it.I want to say a big thank you to Deirdra for the award,it really means alot to me.And for all those who have been supporting this blog right from when it was young,i really do appreciate it and just so you know,you are the best.I'd have loved to mention names,but how many i go fit mention? Thanks alot people!

11 comments:

  1. I've not seen this one before. nice. congrats o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here LadyNgo.all the same Congrats man..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LadyNgo-That was my thought when i saw the award,but all thesame i accepted it with gratitude.She gave a gigantic number of awards on her blog and i was amazed.Thanks alot jare!

    DIDI-Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award.
    Belated Thanks for my award... its taken this long cos of... err, traffic! (perfect Lagos excuse).
    Im back to blogsville, so pardon all the late comments u'll see on old posts. *wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitkat-Thanks dear!

    Lani-Thanks and thanks!

    P.E.T Projects-No problem dear and the late comments are pardoned.Thanks alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you!

    Mena
    http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-is-true-story-about-two-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mena UkodoisReady-Thanks alot and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete