Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Ex that just won't let me be

I told you the story about my ex who got married to a guy because she feels it's the best thing to do,thereby sacrificing our relationship.Well,i had accepted my fate and moved on with her in my past and sincerely i expected her to do thesame.I mean,she was the one who sacrificed 'us',right? With my head deep in work yesterday,i was trying very hard to do nothing...hehehehehehe.Sometimes i just sit and surf the net,because i don't have any task to execute and yesterday was one of such times.Anyways,i was busy doing nothing and my phone beeped,i checked to find an sms from my ex.Meanwhile,i was hoping she had forgotten about me,which is what i wanted.But apparently she hasn't,even though some weeks back i sent her a very terrible sms just in a bid to get her off my back because she won't just leave me the hell alone.

However,even after all that transpired,i still wasn't mad at her.I wasn't angry about the fact that she decided she wanted to choose her family over me,i was even making excuses for her which some of my friends said i did because i was blinded by love.But i started getting very pissed slowly,slowly,slowly...with each sms she sent begging me to stay with her even though she's in another man's house.With each sms she sent telling me she loved me and can't live without me.With each calls she put across to me,even though i don't pick them.I just get slowly mad at her.I mean,i was trying to count my losses,i was trying to work out modalities on how to move on with my life and not end up being a horrible person,and there she was trying to make that impossible for me.Slowly,i think i started hating her.I mean,she's there in another man's house as his wife and she's begging me to still be with her,does that sound human? What the hell did she take me for? She of all people knew i have things i don't do no matter what,though i don't call them principles.Granted,we slept together once after she moved in with the guy,but that was because i was messed up,couldn't think not to talk of think straight.I even had a friend of mine who did my thinking for me that period,no kidding! If i wanted to take a step,i ran it by her,if anything comes up,i ask her what she step i should take,it was that bad.But when i was able to put my self together,i fixed my head and started thinking for myself again and that was when i decided it wasn't going to continue.That was when i put a final stop to all the madness.She was the one that messed everything up,she should have considered the fact that i won't be there forever and thus be ready to move on anytime i decide i wanted out,why the hell isn't she moving on then? I guess some people are just out-rightly wicked,or what do you think? There are consequences for actions,if people know this,why do they do things and tend to want to avoid the consequences? Beats me really!

Anyways,back to the sms.She said she was tired of the silence that i should please talk to her.Like i usually do,i didn't even bother to respond to the sms.But that sms further increased the resentment i have towards her.It just gave me the feelings that she never even cared about my well-being even though she almost crushed me.All she had been concerned about was herself.Well,that isn't any of my business,all i want is that she should just leave me the hell alone,is that too big a thing to ask?

17 comments:

  1. hmmmmm sadly this is the position most girls find themselves in these days all because they are rushing to get married. Just ignore her. if she persists promise to report her to her husband and inlaws.remember, dont do anything with her anymore cos they have said vows in front of the church and God-u do not want to be heaping curses on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm so i am not the only one in this situation,well in my case she hasn`t married the guy yet but still wanna get all comfy in my zone...NO WAY!.Please let her go coz She can`t eat her cake and have it,Our women are very unpredictable these days..sad thing is,the good guys suffer things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to believe that you pick your girls right. And if that belief is right, then it follows that she is on the smart/intelligent side. That established, I think you should continue ignoring her. Don't let her get to you like that anymore, especially emotionally (I know, not easy). Maybe even change numbers if it will be convenient for u. She is smart is what we said right? She should get the picture and take a bounce!
    And if not, I'd say go with Sisi Yemmiez idea, though I'd modify it and say report her to her people. cos from what you have said about her husband and in-law, I wont be surprised if he just kills her outright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic case of longer throat.......trying to eat your cake and have it no ni. Erm I don't knw if you know her family or husband directly as to go report her to them. My 2 cents though, stay far away from this girl until you are completely over the situation cos its seems ur still a bit bitter, which i understand but under no circumstance should you agree to go and "talk it out" with this girl cos she may have some mago mago up her sleeves and you want to flee from all temptations. Secondly, rather than doing away with ur number shey dere is a way to bar certain numbers from ur fone.......but if shes desperate enough she will go and buy another sim card sha. Stand your ground and as honey said, she will eventually get the msg

    ReplyDelete
  5. haahahhahaha OLORI, U CRACK ME UP with the "CLASSIC CASE OF LONGER THROAT & MAGO MAGO" statement...haven`t heard that in ages..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to say oh, but she's very selfish. I'm getting angry at her too. I know we just 'met' here, but i'm pissed off at her for you!!! Keep running abeg

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh alakoba omo...please stay away from her oh. You might be itching to respond to tell her off but the best response to such people is....SILENCE. let the silence deafen her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol she's a weirdo. any girl that begs a man is a weirdo. guys shld do the begging! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sisi Yemmie,HoneyDame-The weird thing about this is that she makes no attempt to hide the things she does.He husband and family all know about me and know she contacts me or tries to contact me,she doesn't hide it.She's smart but obviously has dumped that for dumbness this time.

    DIDI-I've already let her go.

    The Corner Shop-There's no need to be sorry Adiya,she's outrightly selfish and wicked.She deserves to have you being pissed at her.Thanks alot dear.

    Olori-Reporting her to her husband isn't going to solve anything.I am definitely staying very far away from her and do not intend to talk anything over,the 'talk' had already been done.

    Anonymous-I'm doing that and truly i was itching to respond to tell her off,but i decided against it because it's a bad idea.I know silence would eventually keep her away.Thanks for stopping by and please leave your name next time,it'll mean alot.

    Kitkat-Hehehehehehehe...i hear you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is sad...I'd just say keep running from her because at the end of the day her people might start running to attack you so keep doing what you are doing and just ignore her...eventually it will get in her head (I hope)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ms. Yellow Sisi Unspoken-I definitely am going to keep running away and hope she gets it into her head that i don't want her anymore.Thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omgoodness! I think you should pack your bags and RUN! lol like literally.

    Please don't get "involved" with her again ..

    It does sound like you guys had something really good going tho but seriously,she doesn't deserve your sweat. Plus she's married like she's in a man's house already.. so WHY in the name of planet earth is "ojokokoro" catching her like this; she left right? nawa o..

    am sure she is telling her "family" that u are "just a good Christian friend"

    If u av told her off before and she isn't listening block her number and spam her emails.. lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Abi Tobi-I had started running already.I just don't get here right about now.I mean,i used to know her or i used to think i did,but sincerely right now i don't know who she is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mehn, this is super stooooooooooooooooryyryyy.
    LOL, sorry, i just had to do that but honestly, you need to switch to harsh mode, let her not pour sand in ur garri as regards prospective girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  15. P.E.T Project-Hehehehehe @ let her not pour sand in ur garri as regards prospective girlfriends! I'm considering the harsh mode option seriously.Thanks dear and the blog missed you o!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see I'm commenting after the fact. Just wanted to say exes are the pits jare. They keep wanting to stay in and be a part of your life even after they destroyed the relationship. Don't mind the daughter of Jezebel before she uses her own rubbish to scatter your life. First time here and following. Check out my blog too whenever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We always think the grass is greener on the other side. Someone once said, the grass on the other side is synthetic.

    Be that as it may (since she won't let you be then,) you just might have a duty (to relive yourself of being worn out by her) of convincing her, she now needs to consciously grow and water the land on her side (husband's house) to grow rich and luscious green grass she desires.

    ReplyDelete