Thursday, February 3, 2011

Breakup Drama

I can't remember ever having a drama-filled breakup.Apart from the occasional waterfalls and sober moments,all my breakups have been very peaceful and matured.No screaming,no shattering of glasses or other stuffs,no swearing,no cursing.Even my last breakup was drama-less (i think...hehehehe).Maybe i never jam mad babe before sha...hehehehehe.Sincerely,this breakup issue is very serious.It is one that forms the bases of hatred sometimes and even leads to harmful stuffs.I've witnessed breakups that got physical and the ones that almost got physical but settled for curse words and the likes.

I received a call from my brother's ex last week (before she became his ex) and as usual it was about how my brother wasn't treating her well and all the other stories.Meanwhile i knew the whole story and had already told my brother to let her go long ago but love no go gree am.Anyway,she talked and talked and i scoped and scoped,eventually she cut.I called my brother and bros say him don tire (i support the tiredness sha).I'm not a bad brother,on the contrary i am a very good brother.The gurl in question is drama impersonated.They were consistently quarreling over trivial issues even when i go visiting.It sometimes get so serious that she leaves the house and doesn't come back for days.My brother's a very quiet kinda guy,him no dey talk but him take style wicked (no tell am say i talk so o).Whenever they start,he's the one that is always very quiet,but when him take action,she dey cry.Anyway,he told me it was over this time and there was no going back.I was happy about his decision.However,his ex called me again that same week only to tell me some funny stuff and that she wanted to get the police involved...for inside breakup? Ha! I talked long with her and after she dropped i called my brother only to be told he was already prepared.Right now there's been calmness from both end so i presume their body don cool down.

I keep wondering though,does breakup need to turn dramatic? Can't people just have a quiet and peaceful breakup like i've been having? (Yeah,i'm a good point of reference).These same people who break heads and slap cheeks and slam phones and shatter glasses and scream curse words are the same people who claimed they were in love.Abeg since when love come turn violent na? Didn't they say love was peaceful? Well sha,there's also a saying that "It's a thin line between love and hate",so i no suppose dey shocked.However,i just don't think breaking up is worth the drama.Breaking up is already exhausting enough,why would people now make it even worse by fighting? I just wonder o,i really wonder.Have a good and drama-less day today and please if you'd breakup for any reason,try to do some without the neighbors gathering.I don talk my own finish!

6 comments:

  1. hmmm e be like say minds re tinkin alike.it wz jus yesterday my girlfriend told me a story.de story:her friend loves dis guy very much but he went ahead to marry anoda babe in america.my girlfriend say de babe fine die b4 but due to tinkin n all dat,she became a shadow of her former self after de incident,sotey heart attack come join am na so she take die of recent.dis is jus one scenario in many cases of heartbreaks,some babes dey even run mad sef if their guys jilt dem.But come to tink of it,is it worth it,like u said y not a clean n noiseless break-up n life continues(doh its hard but it can be done),maybe u were not meant 4 each other n ur beta half is sumwhere waitin 4 u 2 come along n u go come kill urself or run mad say na love(sorry 2 say:dose dat it happened to).see dis love eh suppose be 50-50,if possible,guys(70),babes(30).to too love na wahala oh!abeg lets love jejely n tenderly so dat if hertbreak come we go jus pick de pieces n mend de broken heart jejely n tenderly.Ebi,sorry for takin all dis space,no vex abeg!Happy vals day in advance n keep de good work goin..lotsa love,did i just say dat?lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen-It's very sad what happened to that lady.But the truth is if you decide not to move on after a heartbreak,life go leave you go.I'm particularly happy bout the fact that you're thinking the way i am,so i no go worry say you dey get heart-attack...hehehehehe.So you love me eh? Well then,i don get val be that! Thanks for stopping by and i'm gonna keep up what i'm doing,at least cos you said i should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.get police involved kee?na wa oh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leggy-My dear,u don see am finish o.The real definition of drama.Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never witness a violet break-up before. Its more like pouring tears or the other one is begging like their life depended on it. Its mostly emotional.

    I know can't we just get along. I am still good friends with..um.. them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BSNC-U are very lucky then.Trust me,the drama breakups are eyesores.Hope it's not...ahem...friends with benefits sha? hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete