Friday, January 21, 2011

Moments

I was finding it very difficult to sleep last night because I was somewhat sad,my head was working more than a clock.But a particular kind of thought dominated my head,they were memories of moments,unforgettable and magical moments.

We were staring at each other,our eyes displaying pure love,our heads getting closer and closer together though very slowly,my heart beating furiously against my ribcage,then my eyes closing,then that magical moment when our lips touched (i'd actually been thinking of this moment for 7 whole years,that's a topic for another day...if i'll ever tell it,hehehehehehe).She was the girl that made me live a dream,she was that dream,she was the love of my life.I had a million memories of moments with her,but you're only getting that one…hehehehehe.C'mon,count yourself lucky,it was my most magical and cherished moment.My thought shifted to another moment when after haven read like i had never read my entire life,i went to my dept's notice board where our results were pasted,my eyes scanned the lines in search of my name,i stopped,slowly shifted sideways,A...A...A...B...A...A...B...C...C...F...(na true o,ask my department,hehehehe).I don't think i saw the F,or maybe my being rooted on the spot (the only way i could show excitement in those few minutes) blinded me.But that was an unforgettable moment in my life,the beginning of my academic success.

My mind really wandered and i actually felt better,and before long became sleepy.Magical moments turned a sad night into a good night.I slept very well and woke up refreshed this morning (actually,i didn’t want to get up from my bed).I'm sure you've got amazing moments,moments that just speed your heartbeat each time you think of them.Well,I and millions of people wouldn't mind hearing them,you can post them as comments.However,that isn't the aim of this post.Sometimes you get overwhelmed by sad thoughts,they are the basis of those down moments you have,you are mostly not aware of it because your subconscious does the thinking for you.But the next time such a time comes,just try and think about your magical moments.I did that last night,i not only felt better,i also had a good night.You want to know why i shared this with you? Well it's no secret,i care alot about you (true story).I care enough not to let you sleep feeling sad,you're worth way more than that.Have a very pleasant day and seriously,if you care to tell us about your magical moments,we'd be happy to read them.Like I said before,just send them as comments and i'll inculcate them in this post.

PS: A follower and ardent fan of this blog just sent in one of her magical moments,and like i said,it's going to be inculcated in the post.Enjoy it!

Melanie Meering's Moment
My magical moments.. I have many.. But this one stands out n I still put a lot of faith n energy outta it..
I was hospitalized n shared a room with 3 other (2 ladies n a man). D woman laying next to me was very ill n depressed cos d doctors couldn't find something wrong with her. Because she is an elderly lady n cant do d cleaning of her house herself anymore she has a cleaning-lady. A certain day dat cleaning-lady stopped by n brought along a pastor n a translator. A translator cos d pastor is Brasilian n doesnt speak Dutch. Dat day we all prayed to give each other strength. D pastor stopped by every bed to give a personal prayer.. Once dey were on my bedside d pastor put his hand on my head, read a certain bible passage according to my condition n d minute he started talking we all started crying. My head became hot.. It was soo intense n made a huge impression. Not just on me, but on everybody present. After a while when dey were gone d first thing we all said to each other was.. "Wow, today God was truly in our middle, He was present among us".. N he was! That was a magical moment I will never forget...

3 comments:

  1. What a world? At least u have good memories of her, that enough is good to make u blind in front of notice board...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...Thanks alot Skipo,i really appreciate u stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My magical moments.. I have many.. But this one stands out n I still put a lot of faith n energy outta it..
    I was hospitalized n shared a room with 3 other (2 ladies n a man). D woman laying next to me was very ill n depressed cos d doctors couldnt find something wrong with her. Because she is an elderly lady n cant do d cleaning of her house herself anymore she has a cleaninglady. A certain day dat cleaninglady stopped by n brought along a pastor n a translator. A translater cos d pastor is Brasilian n doesnt speak Dutch. Dat day we all prayed to give eachother strength. D paster stopped by every bed to give a personel prayer.. Once dey were on my bedside d pastor put his hand on my head, read a certain biblepassage according to my condition n d minute he started talking we all started crying. My head became hot.. It was soo intense n made a huge impression. Not just on me, but on everybody present. After a while when dey were gone d first thing we all said to eachother was.. Wow, today God was truly in our middle, He was present among us.. N he was! That was a magical moment I will never forget..

    ReplyDelete