Monday, January 31, 2011

Men are dogs,but women are bitches!

The first thing you'd notice about this post is the topic and i know it's gonna arouse intense 'gbege' from both guys and babes alike.But if you'd just take your time to go through the post critically,you'd see my point.I got tired of hearing people say some things.This has been on my mind for a very long time and i've finally decided to talk about it because it became more annoying this period.

Men are such terrible terrible creatures.Self-centered,wicked,heartless,slimy bastards,liars,manipulative...i can go on and on.I have witnessed guys break babes' heart,even within my circle of friends.Once,one of my friends had this gurl that was so crazy about him.She actually loved him and did everything to please him,but he was just out to play her.He left her feeling very devastated and heartbroken.I knew of a gurlfriend of mine who was very nice and loved her boyfriend to a fault,but the guy was a real jackass.He's handsome,stylish and had some money.He made her feel terrible about herself,always bringing to her notice that he's a cute guy and could have any gurl he wanted.Eventually he left her.I've heard of gurls who got so heartbroken that they stopped eating and almost hurt themselves.I know of gurls who don't even want to hear Me...not to talk of Men.I may have even hurt a few gurls myself.So yes,i agree,men are dogs.But is it just us?

I have a friend (i've made reference to him in one of my previous posts) who was very faithful,caring and nice to his gurl.He loved her so much that she was priority in his life.If it's her birthday,he celebrated it...If her family had any occasion,you'll find him there...If any of her family needed any help that he can render,he trips over himself to render such help...Bottom line is,he was a very good guy who loved his gurlfriend.They dated for 4 years and then she started metamorphosing.We all noticed things that weren't eminent in her before.She became disrespectful,insulting and quite wayward.He got to know she got involved with several other  guys and this really got to him.He talked to her,begged her,cried,screamed,all to no avail.He couldn't take it,yet he couldn't leave her,so he started drinking heavily and smoking like a chimney.I'd never seen a guy so vulnerable even till date.I talked to her on his behalf and even quarreled with her,but is still didn't work out.He started having health complications and had to summon courage to leave her.He was able to move on,but as a different person.Let's just say other gurls suffered his pains.Another of my friend had a different but terrible experience too.He dated a gurl for 2 years and was even planning on getting married to her.A situation arose and instead of staying for them to work it out,she opted for leaving and did so cruelly.My friend almost lost it but for God's grace.I could actually go on and on with more stories.Once i was even 'jilted' by a gurl who couldn't tell me the real reason why she broke up with me,even though she knew i was so into her.One rather funny story was told of a guy who jumped from a storey building because his gurlfriend wanted to leave him.He threatened to jump thinking she'd bulge,but she didn't.And even when he eventually jumped,broke his leg and was hospitalized,she still went ahead and left him.What do these make women? Bitches!

Men don't always fuss about the fact that they were heartbroken and they certainly don't scream high heavens about gurls being bitches.Women are always crying about the fact that men are wicked,men are heartless,men are dogs and they say it with so much hatred.But they fail to realize that it's actually a two-way street.Men are heartless,but so are women...Men are wicked,but so are women...Men are dogs,but women are bitches.So the next time you scream about men being terrible,remember it's a two-way street.I think it's one of the things that make the world go round.I don tire to dey hear say we bad,make una sef examine una selves,na all of us bad! Hope you had a very pleasant weekend? Have a nice and fruitful week ahead.

6 comments:

  1. Yes you are right. It is indeed a two way street. You can't really blame some of the females that complain. Most of them are not seeing it from the mens angle. If I wasn't blessed to grow up with alot of males I would have been in that category. I am glad I know better. Don't let me start with the stories of how some girls treated my brothers or cousins. At a point in my life I didn't like females, yes that bad lol.
    Like tupac would say "that is just the way it is somethings will
    never change" but it's all good baby baby (in biggie's voice) lol. Ok I need to stop.

    Bsnc

    ReplyDelete
  2. BSNC-It's good that we have at least one lady who understands both sexes are terrible.Can't believe u hater females at a point,they must've really dealt with ur brothers o.Once again u let the music side of u out,me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice indeed.Nobody should blame anybody because we are all guilty.Good work,keep it up.Your post are nice and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous-It's very unfortunate that we didn't get your name,but all thesame,thanks alot for stopping by.I'll do my best to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no feelings whatsoever about this. I know the heart man is desperately wicked no matter who the person is.
    Only the holy ghost in a man can make him of any good to God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tisha-Preach on sister.I like your view on this.

    ReplyDelete